Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by MLE323

I actually really like the "oreos" but im a sucker for anything black/red
so Ima have to go

1.Black/varsity
2.white/varsity
3.oreo
4.motorsports
My exact order of things

1. MS
2. Black/Red
3. Oreo
4. White/Red
5. Lakers

Dam. I been waiting on these since RD came out. After hearing 9 out of every 10 people complain about them and seeing that pic, il pass.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^
NO "BAD" PIC WILL SURFACE....PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT I GOT THESE AND ARE
BAD QUALITY NEVER POST PICS.

leonwood wrote:
The shoe got a very strong chemical smell, unlike other fresh nike kicks smell.......
sick.gif

Quality wise not too good

My pair has unglue places on the toe box, creased leather at the ankle...
mad.gif

cdb267f4f462a365f6fbaa4769a53e998cdcc945.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
People  never believe you when you post something. This is exactly what I saw in a retail Foot Locker. 4 Pairs were garbage like these. One of them had a dent in the toebox. When you guys cop these, make sure you inspect your pair. Like I've been saying, these are not made of the best quality. If you want up to par quality, look for the infrared pack.

I dont even know what to expect from the infrareds now

Got this pic from extra butter. As you can see the paint job isn't all that great on these, and the pairs I saw in person were even worse then this.

2ivxoh1.jpg

at first i thought release the Varsity Red pairs were pointless because everyone knew that the Infrared were gonna eventually drop. But it makes more sense because the Infrared pack will be hard to come across

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Got this pic from extra butter. As you can see the paint job isn't all that great on these, and the pairs I saw in person were even worse then this.

2ivxoh1.jpg
shut up!!!! u act like its a paint job on a car pr something, Why are you nit piking u nerd.
mad.gif
this is the greatest mike of all time.. if u don't like the shoe buy some addidas

Originally Posted by arice

2ivxoh1.jpg
shut up!!!! u act like its a paint job on a car pr something, Why are you nit piking u nerd.
mad.gif
this is the greatest mike of all time.. if u don't like the shoe buy some addidas
Baby Jumpman thanks for the pic, paint does look sloppy. Arice you're a clown dewd....this ain't even the Mike, it's a red headed step child and that's your opinion of this shoe being the "greatest of all time"...chill out brahhhh. The ankle creasing has me worried about the longevity of this shoe, looks like some cheap leather. I might get these if the Infrared falls through.

^Nice sig but Jordan never LOST an NBA Finals. He also Retired and came back to win again. Kobe -2.

Anyway, once the pack is released, the V-reds will sell completely out. The little that are left anyway. The general public is going to think they're the same shoes too. If they notice or care about it at all.

I got my money in hand and ready. I even told my boss I need a early break for Saturday so I can pick these up. But after seeing the pictures, ima have to wait, not passing on them completely, just cant see them being worth $150. Hopefully I can get them for less than retail after the pack drops.

2ivxoh1.jpg
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I posted the pic because people were asking to see a pair with a sloppy paint job.

I dont know about you but if I spend $150 on a shoe I at least wanna feel like they put some type of effort into making it. Go ahead and spend $150 on these, I'll pick them up on a 50.

This shoe is far from being the greatest "mike" of all time, and
laugh.gif
at you still using the word nerd, I haven't heard that since like 6th grade.

I too prefer the infrareds, but I'll be buying the varsity reds later tonight with my Eastbay 20% off giftcard. The reason is simple: I still have my black INFAREDS from 2000, plus I bought the bred VI's earlier this year. My first ever pair of Jordans was the OG sport blue VI, but I've NEVER had a white/red pair of the VIs, which are my grails. In the end, the design of the VI is so strong that the difference between infrared and varsity red is not enough to make me hold out for the pack and pay for a third pair of breds, just to get an "OG" color that will probably be off anyway. 

2ivxoh1.jpg
mad.gif

Do your parents know you're on the computer without supervision?

Originally Posted by leonwood

The shoe got a very strong chemical smell, unlike other fresh nike kicks smell.......
sick.gif

Quality wise not too good

My pair has unglue places on the toe box, creased leather at the ankle...
mad.gif

cdb267f4f462a365f6fbaa4769a53e998cdcc945.jpg

looks like og 12 material

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

I too prefer the infrareds, but I'll be buying the varsity reds later tonight with my Eastbay 20% off giftcard. The reason is simple: I still have my black INFAREDS from 2000, plus I bought the bred VI's earlier this year. My first ever pair of Jordans was the OG sport blue VI, but I've NEVER had a white/red pair of the VIs, which are my grails. In the end, the design of the VI is so strong that the difference between infrared and varsity red is not enough to make me hold out for the pack and pay for a third pair of breds, just to get an "OG" color that will probably be off anyway. 

yea i copped the black var. red this year see no reason to hold out on the pack.

As promised yesterday, here are the closeup pictures of my 6s from Sneakerhead...
sick.gif

d80162456530f1bd4ee6383faccfaf815ae497c1.jpg

The outsole detaching?!?!?! I haven't even wear it yet!
mad.gif

9702675453637385f4eb1b40b63b0fa5288e579e.jpg

Separating?!?!

aa0261d46b6c836af47b4b43003200993652b41f.jpg

Not glued?!?!

85f16a466430f1b642f8abbb0d7995b0439b4bef.jpg

Midsole with a gap with no glue

5ae36f6e42a66aad32a2f71db1884861fcb0c8b9.jpg

Unglue outsole...

49a26964fd6d631cf44b8a4bae0d8d451497a98f.jpg

Unglue heel....

a3f3618749176bee35f0f463b6a64dcc51b410a1.jpg

Didn't glue at the right spot?!?!

c4c36f6143d36b553659f9e1b77b4a9adf60cf58.jpg

Unglue heel again?!?!

fa9362734f82638f3406f784b2604b870e7c89ae.jpg

Scuff marks on the toebox?!?!

Other than the above details I shown, it still a shoe that I like, but Jordan Brand ruined the quality. And I don't think I'll buy from Sneakerhead again.
mad.gif

30c360174e2f61063dbefca5bf334849f2b377b6.jpg

^^ Damn bro, I hope you return that pair. That is garbage I wouldn't put up with. Funny thing is it's not just Sneakerhead.com. I saw the same things on pairs from a retail Footlocker!

i think i'll cop on monday. it'll only cost me $75 of my own money. Then i'll get paint them. Hopefully the black Varsity joints are still around on the next 50 so i can cop those and do the same.

damn leonwood i would return those
when I go to finishline in the morning Im telling them to bring me 3 size 12s and I will pick the best pair
I would be pissed if I was you

Back
Top Bottom