:::AIR JORDAN VII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 7 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

3 different pairs...I've had 6 or 7 I think.

Yellowed:

Def NOT yellowd:

Ron - what did you do with these???

Samples:

Pictured w/the released pair:

Other retro VII's not pictured.

Some really nice VII collections so far... The VIIs are one of my favorites, I only have 3 pairs but I would love to pick up some OG Olympics, since I was bornin 92. For now I just need some of the Flint/Purples & maybe the DMP and I'll be pretty content with what I have.

Just some WDYWT pics of my VIIs
245hkph.jpg

212d8cg.jpg

One of my favorite shoes of all time
2rp68ue.jpg

Originally Posted by skep

well damn, wish i knew that bout 5 yrs ago back when i bought it, now i wanna burn it lol
thanks for the confirmed info
Hahha...Sorry, man. I almost bought the same style off ebay a few years back as well. I was desperately looking for a USA MJ jersey and thesethings were popping up everywhere. I knew right off the bat that they had to be fake since I knew Champion never produced a stitched USA authentic for the 1992team. On top of that the shade of blue was too light and the fonts were wrong.

I eventually settled on the Nike remakes. They were not Champion and they weren't screen printed either, but because Nike was now in charge of all the USABasketball licensing, it was the closest thing to being real out there. I'm pretty happy with my Nike USA jerseys though. The quality on them were reallydecent and I didn't have to shell out a fortune for them!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I only have 3 pairs but I would love to pick up some OG Olympics, since I was born in 92.
Wow, that just made me feel really feel old!
laugh.gif
....niceVIIs though bro!

mj234eva -Superb set of OGs from you as always, I'm glad they never released those samples though.

Can't forget about MJ wearing the Bordeauxs to go "Jam" with MJ.....
mikelikesmike.jpg

My own little tribute to the greatest entertainer of all time....
3896929960_eb4fcf767f_o.jpg

R.I.P.

i really would like to see someone do a detailed comparison of the og, 02, and 09 blk/true reds

i never had a good fit with the 7's.....i have kind of wide feet, and they just felt too long.....

nah feelings werent hurt, its all good i bought that jersey years ago and havent worn it since and now that i know its fake i prolly wont wear it again

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i really would like to see someone do a detailed comparison of the og, 02, and 09 blk/true reds
I would love to do one if I had the '09's, to show how beautiful the '02's are.
pimp.gif

i'm super jealous of all these Bordeauxs, especially those that look DS..... NICE. one of my favorite Jordan's of all time. I'm still crossingfingers for a retro. I can't afford OG price!

and that collection of Olympic PE's is ridiculous, very very nice.

Back
Top Bottom