Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

hmmm i think il split the pack bcuz i only want the blk/gry 7 rite now... BUT need detailed pics of the other shoe IMO cuz they mite look
smokin.gif
with aorlando fitted

I'm a big fan of the Raptor VII's...these look like a worn out pair of them. Not bad if you don't have the VII's already, but I'll keep mytwo pairs. Now that I'm starting to get back into J's I'm feeling the OG's more and more hahaha

Even as many times as it's been stated that the overall consensus on the Orlando VII, is that it will look more like the drawing/cat. pic than the sample,heads STILL buggin'on that sample pic huh?

IMO? ..VII's are the best numbered Jordan for heavy rotation. I LOVE V's, and esp. VI's, but having to Seaglow my soles is wack sauce. It'stime consuming to keep a V/VI in great shape WITH many wears, vs a VII, IMO. Once my icey sole gets dirty, I'm butt hurt. I need it icey. A VII, tho' ..long as you don't walk into things that'll scuff'em, or go mud hoppin', you "should" be good for an extended life of casual wearsw/minimal visual damage, ESP. where the soles are concerned.

This CW has mad potential. I'm pretty certain I'll feel this shoe when the pics. of the final version finally hit. I wasn't amped on the other VII,but I didn't hate it either. Again, I like VII's, think they're awsome for heavy wears, can't imagine the Orlando joint being SO ugly thatI'd pass on the two of'em. I'm lukewarm on the Bulls joint, but impatiently waiting on final pics. of the Orlando.

I think VII's are dope, & altho' I dislike packs? I buy what I like, period. I'll most likely cop these.

Here's a thought tho' ..how'bout instead of comparing this pack of VII's to older or OG VII's? ..we let'em live or die ON THEIR OWNMERIT? At least as far as the aesthetics go. Can we stop arguing over if it looks like a retro, or a poor man's Bordeaux, & just agree we likeVII's & be happy we're getting'em at all? Too much negativity on a site that's meant for leisure, IMO. A meaningless opinion at that ..sayin'tho'. Blah.

I missed out on the 02s and I'm feeling these 09s but they arent a priority of mine

Oh yea,
STOP CALLING THESE AND THE 2002 RETROS RAPTORS!!! They have nothing to do with the Toronto Raptors at all!!

Yeah now we need pics of the MAGIC version
I know we have seen a pic of these before
But I really doubt that that is the final version or the excecution

Has there been detailed pics of the "Orlando Magic" colorway to release? I love the new Raptors, but I can't justify copping a modified off theoriginal colorway and a new colorway for the $345 (including tax).

Back
Top Bottom