Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

they look pretty good. still not trying to cop any packs though. hopefully they make their way to the buy/sell section for cheap.

kind of feeling these
they will be copped if the other one is okay
those 60 plus in the back ground are the devil

I don't understand the "they look more like the og's" comments. These look like a Bordeaux/Raptor hybrid. I mean just looking at the pics that FLINT posted say it all.....

2dm79g6.jpg

676pw3.jpg

2j2w95z.jpg

2vw69lt.jpg

21oqvzt.jpg

Now compare...
an2emo.jpg

They aren't bad but seeing these makes me worried what Jordan Brand will pull when they release a Bordeaux retro.

Thanks for the pics sneaker news! They look great, but after all the trash from the CDP's I really have lost interest in many things Jordan Brand.... theywould have to be on sale and easy to buy for me to buy anything from them now. I now pass on anything overpriced, comes in a "package", made withcheap materials, and that I have to waste my time in line to get.

combination of bordeaux's and raptors??? very interesting.

but if the pinstripes VII's release- then this pack will suck

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I don't understand the "they look more like the og's" comments. These look like a Bordeaux/Raptor hybrid. I mean just looking at the pics that FLINT posted say it all.....
676pw3.jpg

2vw69lt.jpg

Now compare...
an2emo.jpg

They aren't bad but seeing these makes me worried what Jordan Brand will pull when they release a Bordeaux retro.
yeah, theyre similar to bordeauxs but what Im sayin is theyre closer to the OGs than the last retros

they may look closer to the OG but they look EVEN CLOSER to the Bordeauxs.

I have a feeling if the bordeauxs retro they will be dark like the 02 raptors.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

676pw3.jpg

2vw69lt.jpg

Now compare...
an2emo.jpg

yeah, theyre similar to bordeauxs but what Im sayin is theyre closer to the OGs than the last retros

If that grey is alot darker than it appears in the pics I will agree. When I look at the pics of this retro I see aBordeaux/Raptors mashup....and the only reason I see that is the shade of grey used.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

they may look closer to the OG but they look EVEN CLOSER to the Bordeauxs.

I have a feeling if the bordeauxs retro they will be dark like the 02 raptors.

That's what I'm afraid of.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Thanks for the info...hope they dont release them pinstripes. You know anything about them?

never thought you would come back
roll.gif

Only a true scammer would of came back under a different name. Half of Niketalkers of hyprocites and would of done the same thing I did. In fact, some on herehave admitted to doing what i did. We all learn from our mistakes though. Anybody stay in SoCal that needs more explaining? Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom