AIR JORDAN VII BORDEAUX APPRECIATION THREAD

Man... I love this colorway. I love VIIs period, but this is the colorway that is missing in my life. Nice post homie! Check out my appreciation for theVIIs... Hare Jordans to be exact

My first Jordans. Wore them into the ground. Nothing else came close for me until the first colorway of the XIII dropped.
Lots of memories..... but i don't care about a Retro. The shoe will never be the same again, and i'm happy to just have had them back in the day.

^^agreed. I hope they never retro. Ive never owned a pair of these and probably never will. My favorite 7s out of them all, but Id rather not have them if theonly way would be to own a %#%$+! up retro.

on court....

f24354a2e5bcf42c8425a5a1f38c1d870890f0d.pjpg

i also want a pair of these
but 799 usd for a pair is just a liitle bit to much...

oh well.. i enjoyed my paiir for atleast three years

definetly one of my favorite j's ever..ive never owned them but ill gladly take a retro of these anyday...hopefully jb blesses us by 2010

Dayum Flint, those are Fire!!! I need them, I thought the HARES would do it but nah, they looked to fake, I hope JB can release these and satisfy myneed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

AtribecalledKICKS wrote:

I heard they were suppose to retro these in a pack in feburary... and they were gonna cost around $600-$700 ....

I think it was just a rumor though.... but they do need to retro these ASAP

That pack rumor you heard is false, FYI.

....but these are the best 7s ever....

xkotaq.jpg

29vyybp.jpg

r1myad.jpg

Watch for something in 2009 to drop in a Bordeaux colorway....just not a VII
wink.gif

I smell Air Jordan True Flights in a Bordeaux coming in 2009 lol
tongue.gif

that kid is speaking about the rumor i made up LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wow, I'm surprised so many other people still have them. Glad I'm not alone on my feelings on these
happy.gif

i swear id trade like 3 or 4 pairs of grails for these in a 14 lol. straight fire!

Back
Top Bottom