Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

via gallery2 TOKYO http://blog.gallery2.co.j...1/03/air_jordan_vii.html
010_031111%20001.jpg

If you can, please help to support the victims.
8dd263d69557c18bd40295abbdd3641ad2fd0f81_s.gif

Thanks to everyone and emergency rescue teams were sent from around the world.ARIGATOU!

http://niketalk.com/topic/291282/

Online TV Shows by Ustream

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

does anyone know if these are releasing in the old jordan box or the new box that the 3's came in ?

I saw a review on youtube they are coming in the Regular Jordan Box.

does anyone know if these are releasing in the old jordan box or the new box that the 3's came in ?

I dont know, the colorblocking on these is very wierd to me. Infared with a light shade of blue???? Perhaps if the red was eliminated it would look better and more of a "powder IX" colorway with the light blue and the black accents.

I dont know, the colorblocking on these is very wierd to me. Infared with a light shade of blue???? Perhaps if the red was eliminated it would look better and more of a "powder IX" colorway with the light blue and the black accents.

imo they could have done a lot nicer colorway. just not a lot happening for this cw, def a pass

imo they could have done a lot nicer colorway. just not a lot happening for this cw, def a pass

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

i am pretty sure that review is a early release
but thanks

anyone else know ? or work in a store and already got the shoes in ?

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

i am pretty sure that review is a early release
but thanks

anyone else know ? or work in a store and already got the shoes in ?

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Had no plans of coppin these. Once i seen them in person i was sold. Best part of the shoe is the tounge and sock liner. These run  about a half size big. I got a 10.5 like all my other js but will be coppin a sz 10 on release. BTW got these for 215 about a week ago.

Whats up  DJKOOPKNOCK, these Jordans come with the regular box?

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Had no plans of coppin these. Once i seen them in person i was sold. Best part of the shoe is the tounge and sock liner. These run  about a half size big. I got a 10.5 like all my other js but will be coppin a sz 10 on release. BTW got these for 215 about a week ago.

Whats up  DJKOOPKNOCK, these Jordans come with the regular box?

Back
Top Bottom