Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

This is the worst retro idea ever... Stop wasting our time JB, give us some better VII's. Raptors, Frenchies, something else besides this garbage...

This is the worst retro idea ever... Stop wasting our time JB, give us some better VII's. Raptors, Frenchies, something else besides this garbage...

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

just came in today. i was going to resale but they grew on me. quality kinda sucks IMO
dude how you going to resell a shoe that not going to sell well
you would need to sit on this shoe for atleast 3 to 4 years to make any money off it 

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

just came in today. i was going to resale but they grew on me. quality kinda sucks IMO
dude how you going to resell a shoe that not going to sell well
you would need to sit on this shoe for atleast 3 to 4 years to make any money off it 

Originally Posted by thewizards23

these are nice u can rock this with a home melo jersey fire

stackdatdough wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------just came in today. i was going to resale but they grew on me. quality kinda sucks IMO

you both fail thats red & not oraange
30t6p3b.gif
& resell a non-og cw that no one likes...good luck with that

Originally Posted by thewizards23

these are nice u can rock this with a home melo jersey fire

stackdatdough wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------just came in today. i was going to resale but they grew on me. quality kinda sucks IMO

you both fail thats red & not oraange
30t6p3b.gif
& resell a non-og cw that no one likes...good luck with that

i think the black tongue and accents def. help the shoe. it's a nice mix of colors for the summer, but moreso for women and kids. def. no cop here.

i think the black tongue and accents def. help the shoe. it's a nice mix of colors for the summer, but moreso for women and kids. def. no cop here.

Im going to act like the guy at footlocker didn't say look at the new retros coming out and go about my life. Insignificant, they're trash, make them go away now.

Im going to act like the guy at footlocker didn't say look at the new retros coming out and go about my life. Insignificant, they're trash, make them go away now.

bordeaux is the only 7 be copped this year. too much other stuff coming up, this just too insignificant now
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom