Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Originally Posted by sickickz23

That has to be a record....fastest time an Air Jordan gets a price reduction...on the SAME DAY it releases!

Pretty sure that's just the swoosh link.

That has to be a record....fastest time an Air Jordan gets a price reduction...on the SAME DAY it releases!

Pretty sure that's just the swoosh link.

roll.gif

This would be funny if true, but like it has been said, that is just the Swoosh price.

roll.gif

This would be funny if true, but like it has been said, that is just the Swoosh price.

i was at the store looking for some playoff 13's. Dude was like you don't want the ones that came out today. Told him naw I'm good.

I love 7's but would never wear these

i was at the store looking for some playoff 13's. Dude was like you don't want the ones that came out today. Told him naw I'm good.

I love 7's but would never wear these

eek.gif
laugh.gif
    This Thread Is Only 13 Pages Long An These Dropped Today... Im Suprized So Many People Passed On These...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
    This Thread Is Only 13 Pages Long An These Dropped Today... Im Suprized So Many People Passed On These...

I work at Finishline and I'm expecting a pretty good amount of heads getting these...Boy was i wrong.

We may have sold maybe 2-3 pair all day
roll.gif

We're the biggest Finishline in CNY so that made it even funnier. Nobody wants these %%$*#

I work at Finishline and I'm expecting a pretty good amount of heads getting these...Boy was i wrong.

We may have sold maybe 2-3 pair all day
roll.gif

We're the biggest Finishline in CNY so that made it even funnier. Nobody wants these %%$*#

moral of da story...its never smart to drop a retro + colorway of a jordan before droppin da OG colorway first.

moral of da story...its never smart to drop a retro + colorway of a jordan before droppin da OG colorway first.

Saw these at the mall earlier today.  Easy pass.  The midsole color just looked so off compared to the upper.  Looked as if the yellowing process had already started lol.

Back
Top Bottom