Air Jordan VII x Trophy Room "Olympic"

People a really slept on some good releases

These

And

East side golf 12’s say what you want but from the packaging to the quality and story telling in the shoe Nike put their foot in it.
100% myself included was focused on L&F’s
doubling back as we speak. & need cards in december

They did eventually, but they went to Nike.com with a full size run, so anyone trying to get them on release day should have. I ended up buying of the ESG site because they dropped there first. Wish I had waited because I would have saved $25 on shipping, but its all good.

This thread got 10 pages

Twitter and sneaker social media really didn’t talk about these.

L&F outshined everything in the last two weeks.

They not that hyped fam it’s ok and everything sells out now.

That’s why they were slept on.

In todays sneaker world something as limited with the quality as these would be blown by every single you tuber and blog.

L&F stopped that and you right they dropped out of no where

Unless you was in the know you honestly didn’t care.

Slept on by the masses, we here make up a small amount of sneaker buyers.

1573342041688.png

Man half a size bigger and i’d grab em off you.. How much you thinking of listing them for? Last I knew prices had gone up pretty high on those. I got 3 pairs 😈

Aint this a *****.. I copped the TR7s and my girl got me a pair.. she ain’t tell me.. but I saw it.., it’s a Christmas gift but she ain’t slick.. I’ll have to unload my pair after Christmas
Ain’t you a 12?! :nerd:

Some dude asked if I had AMM in hand. I said yes. He said oh imma pass I have two pairs of AMMs. And my shoe is worth more…… by like 35 dollars 😂.

I was like what am I suppose to do with that information. He said cry louder. I blocked him. Now if someone ask anything dumb on that app I just block them.

No one wants ur 3 bricks…. For one limited. Chances are the person with the heat has those bricks or just never want them.
They guy who had those offers. They both got pulled this morning :lol:

waiting for him to see if he hits up up back tracking

Time for a new trophy room ranking doggystyle. What’s yours? Mine
1) XVII Cool Grey
2) XXIII White
3) V Friends & Family (Red)
4) I High SP Chicago
5) VII New Sheriff
6) XXIII Black
7) V Ice Blue
8 XVI French Blue

Back