Air Jordan VII x Trophy Room "Olympic"

Seems like your luck is pretty good...

After 1,000,000 strike outs. I just start buying any early access and try spending through nike.com app instead of stores and hopes that it improves my chances. Now, let's see how it works for the Jordan 1's a 2 weeks

Hopefully size 12 isn’t too bad.
Decided to pass because Nike decided to give me EA and i wasn’t passing on the 1’s

Gah damn.. wish you could’ve asked if anyone wanted that 12… I would’ve sent you the bread .. Damn man

Prices not going to drop on these until maybe next month….trophy room online shop said 10-14 business days for shipping but according to the IG now with the hurricane weather they saying wait an additional 7-10 business days

Took my L unfortunately and just paid the resell. Holidays coming up for the family and this is the pair that I really wanted out of everything coming out. With all of these shipping delays, can't wait to see them in January! :lol:

Last edited:
Im either drunk, stupid or we living in an upside world...cuz the Lost and found 1's are $360 for a size 12 and these are $400....and im really considering pulling the trigger on these joints... ill wait till the 19th...if i strike out on the L&F1's.... then im coping these joints...

Im either drunk, stupid or we living in an upside world...cuz the Lost and found 1's are $360 for a size 12 and these are $400....and im really considering pulling the trigger on these joints... ill wait till the 19th...if i strike out on the L&F1's.... then im coping these joints...
If i’m correct no one but Local residents have their pairs yet.

Hopefully the TR 7’s come down

hold off until prices sink. Im lookin to move some trash to get these but $300 max im willing to go lol

Got the rare SNKRS “W” on these. Delivered today via FedEX

1668368433335.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom