Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

just like the bug bunny as expected these are still available online but it might not last as long as the BBs did

I think this is a sign of things to come.  Each new Jordan release will be easier and easier to get and have top quality.

I think this is a sign of things to come.  Each new Jordan release will be easier and easier to get and have top quality.
hope your right but i wouldn't go to Vegas and put some money down on it just yet
laugh.gif
 its an 8s release alot of people has mixed opinions about the 8s
grin.gif

Last edited:
Brand J has always been hit and miss ,but more hits on avg. than misses, itll get much worse before it gets better.. To many thirsty beasts in the way, to say the skies are clearing any time soon.

Yeah, you are gonna' eat your words for this red IV release, guaranteed. Plenty sizes still up on Champs, Footlocker and Eastbay. I figured these would be gone by now.
hope your right but i wouldn't go to Vegas and put some money down on it just yet
laugh.gif
 its an 8s release alot of people has mixed opinions about the 8s
grin.gif
Yeah, I was just being naive and hopeful. 

One can only dream.  Count me out on the red IV's though, so that should free up some space for someone who wants a size 10.

Most of the cats here saying it was easy wont be saying "easy cop" for the Toro 4 release lol hope s not me haha

Last edited:
are these still available in ny footlocker/footaction on 34 street. im just curious if the hype was there for the 8s because the phoneix color way sat for a minute

Just picked up my pair and wow, these are soooo buttery. I'm 100% happy with these. I sized down .5 like I always do with VIII's and they fit perfect. The materials used are quality. Just butter.

Got mine from finishline mobile site had them in my cart within the first 4 min then got that damn countdown screen got through 15 min later and copped a size 11.5:smokin

Back
Top Bottom