Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

I must disagree. It’s not just about how the shoe looks, but how it wears. And having personally worn the OG models, I prefer them fitting like athletic shoes instead of boots like they do know 🤷🏾‍♂️

This part here. Some of those 7's they did from that Ray Allen PE run a couple of years back where they really flattened out the toe, broke in TERRIBLY. All kinds of weird buckling and warping on the toebox. It looked so bad, I refused to buy them, even on super clearance.

Footlocker ship to me landed on Friday. Didn’t Chen them out until this morning. Awesome pair of kicks 0FEC0CCF-8BEB-407B-AE54-16C874A3DF66.jpeg

People used to use this type of language back when we were arguing on these forums about Nike Air returning 15+ years ago :lol:
I watched that complaint, but keep it real on that one, the reason why we got Nike Air was when there were increased posts talking about how "we" would pay $200+ to have Nike Air back on the shoes....they watched....and what did we get? A price increase on retros across the board out of nowhere, and even with that, the rest of the retros with NA still had something lacking from the OG form. So, they weren't doing us a favor, they found their "in" to hike prices up. And I get all the inflation argument, but I think retros were around the $170 range, and then $200 came charging in and it was over lol.

This part here. Some of those 7's they did from that Ray Allen PE run a couple of years back where they really flattened out the toe, broke in TERRIBLY. All kinds of weird buckling and warping on the toebox. It looked so bad, I refused to buy them, even on super clearance.
Yeah the creasing on the past few years of 7's im not a fan of. Also the way the toebox is shaped makes them fit way too snug.

the contrast on the uppers is not even something for me to complain about...the different blacks are subtle... what bothers me is the material they used on the toe box and side panels feels mad cheap... I am not sure if its nubuck or suede

if you paid resell for a pair this year you’re more than likely just impatient

cause Nike/jb knows the price hikes are harsh so they just do a bunch of mini releases to create the fomo

boys have to recognize this by now

with that said I may buy these later

that 230 still doesn’t sit well with me but these may be the best retro in years

if you paid resell for a pair this year you’re more than likely just impatient

cause Nike/jb knows the price hikes are harsh so they just do a bunch of mini releases to create the fomo

boys have to recognize this by now

with that said I may buy these later

that 230 still doesn’t sit well with me but these may be the best retro in years
I’m impatient

Paid $290

I’m impatient

Paid $290
I'm in the same boat. Paid $295 and some change after tax and shipping on ebay. Every time these have restocked, I not only miss the restock by hours because I'm not checking my phone every minute for these but they also sell out instantly every time. If $264 + tax & shipping is what it took for me to get a second pair, so be it. At least my first pair was copped for under retail. >D

You ain’t never lied, some of those pairs were just awful.

Back
Top Bottom