Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Since these come out on my B-Day tomorrow, guess it was just meant for me to have these. Still gonna go for the Cherry as well though.

What's wrong with that
I don't know what kind of algorathim Nike uses but everytime they institute this style on the Panda dunks, I end up losing on a size 9.
And this is inputting my size exactly at the restock time.
I have more luck hitting on random restocks than planned because of less competition.

I don't know what kind of algorathim Nike uses but everytime they institute this style on the Panda dunks, I end up losing on a size 9.
I have more luck hitting on random restocks than planned because of less competition.
That’s because when they do these scheduled restocks they’re LEO drops (mini draws). On random restocks, if you can cart and check out in time it’s an automatic W.

That’s because when they do these scheduled restocks they’re LEO drops (mini draws). On random restocks, if you can cart and check out in time it’s an automatic W.
That lame poster saying I'm a reseller because I prefer random restocks over announced ones.
Now I'm probably gonna lose tomorrow too because of this format.
I went 0/5 on Pandas that utilized this format.

That lame poster saying I'm a reseller because I prefer random restocks over announced ones.
How I got a pair and wasn't trying

Comparing these to Pandas is hilarious

Of course prime Pandas was tougher than these

If you still havent snagged a pair of Pandas then you arent trying enough, everyone and they grandma has this shoe

I know when I finally bust out my Black/White '85 Highs someone will eventually say, "Nice Pandas!" And all I'll be able to do is (reluctantly) say thanks because obviously I'm not gonna get mad, let alone lecture a stranger, about sneaker nicknames but still. Calling Black/White 1s by that nickname just doesn't sit right with me.

You can...repair them...or just stare at them. Depends on your intentions. I have a DS pair of 07 playoffs, but they were my second pair after I beat my first pair to hell. Luckily, I am able to restore them.

We have the technology, we can rebuild him….

Restock on snkrs rn there is a fsr. GO!

*Edit*
Got em. I just randomly hopped on snkrs. I had no idea they were restocking today (i haven'tbern in this thread in months). Glad I ain't drop $280 on em at DC got sole this past weekend. Now I just need cherry 12s this Saturday and I'm good.

Last edited:
Guess fomo worked...

Screenshot_20231026_090635_SNKRS.jpg

Hibbet restock came direct from Nike. Nike box and no packing slip just like it was from snkrs.
That’s interesting.

I missed out on the restock trying to get some extra Z’s before night Shift. All good, secondary is almost down to retail. I’ll probably pull the trigger in a couple of weeks unless I can magically find a restock. Walked in JD on Tuesday and they randomly had a size 11 on display. I need a 10 though.

Back
Top Bottom