Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

1696082928838.png

There’s a coordinated effort going on to prevent people from using the Finish Line status rewards.
Hibbett always clears, but there’s far more status rewards in the finish line/JD world than Hibbett.
Nike knows that & are controlling it. They hate letting STATUS rewards go buck crazy on them.

They will restock strategically working around rewards being used.

Finishline has a lot more pairs, but the reason they’re doing what they’re doing is to prevent people from canceling their full priced Hibbett orders to place another order with Finish Line using the STATUS rewards.

Eventually, they’ll lighten up and just let everybody have with the STATUS rewards. They’re just creating a scare of shortages to force full price buys on sporadic restocks away from channels with available rewards.

The retail struggle. 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Same here. I didn’t jump on these. I also feel $210 plus shipping is insane for this 8.

People kept trying to rationalize it because of inflation, but Nike has released plenty of their other shoes at or close to their original price point. I waited all this time for Playoffs to release again, i can continue to wait until a cheaper pair surfaces on eBay or one of the secondary markets.

8s aren’t popular they said.. lol
These had to be limited, smh. L on SNKRS
What an annoying release lol. Did they make 5 of these? And my size 300 for resale… for 8s? Nike has to be doing a drip release .
that 25k stock on snkrs could be real seeing how it sold out?! why the fake sellout
They’re trying to bring hype back and get people to accept the $210 retail price by withholding stock so resale values skyrocket. They’ve clearly withheld stock for restocks as well.

Back
Top Bottom