Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Wasn't able to get a pair earlier, but not really mad about it. At this point, its whatever to me. For this cw, I think you can still find a deal down the line or even catch some restocks. I think the sellout happened because it's a new drop and of course everyone runs to them. I think over time, these will be forgotten about a little like they have been. It's not the most popular cw for the model anyway, but I think deals can be had somewhere down the line. I could be wrong though.

I will get em somehow. But this is stupid. It’s hard to imagine this shoe being THAT sought after. I really thought this would be Cardinal easy.
I thought people were overestimating how these would sit but certainly didn’t think it would be impossible on release day given how easy everything else has been.

Guess I should prepare to get hosed on Cherry 12’s too. With all the garbage they release to strike out this badly makes me want to stop even trying for Jordans. Plenty of other good shoes out there to pick up with ease

NEX is live!

Got em on the low after all! 🤙🏽
IMG_7805.jpeg

Yep.png

These VIIIs FLEW today! I did something stupid and almost screwed myself.
:smh:
Because I wanted the AJ II Black Cement as well I figured I'd order both at the same time for just one simple shipment. Tried checking out at DTLR but my size 9 went. I then actually got a temp charge on PayPal for Shiekh but my size also went right before I clicked. Freaked out bad and went to Shoe Palace where I checked out right before they sold out. I got $7 cashback as well which is nuts for brand new Jordans! It was stupid risking these 8s for a pair of 2s but whatever you only live once! I got lucky. :smokin

These online sellouts are deceptive. I guarantee I can walk in any local mall and these will be sitting on the shelf with the last 6 JB releases and panda dunks. Still planning on copping below retail down the line.
The 8s have never been popular. Even the hyped OVO collab went under retail. This doesn’t pass the smell test.

Promised a friend I would cop her a pair. Totally forgot and didn't remember until 9:45. Of course all the 7s were gone so I had to settle for Goat SMDH. The seller on Goat wasted no time either. Oh well, on ice until the Cherry 12s now.

Back
Top Bottom