Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Surprised I got these tbh. I was on the fence because of pricing but I haven't had 8s in a while and low key was wondering when they would drop again. Rare SNKRS W.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.png
    IMG_0168.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 453
Isn’t this the new biz model. Smaller batches over different times so people feel the FOMO? Worked with the Barkleys and Penny 1s.
lol the Barkleys didn’t keep popping up in any quantity. It was limited from the jump. Sure hasn’t been the business model on any jordan in the past 6 months.

And if this is the business model on anything that isn’t crusty trash for custies I’m good not spending another cent with Jordan brand.

If you're someone who casually wanted a pair, I understand the "I'll wait for a sale" mentality, but if you really wanted a pair of these, do yourself a favor and cop when you can. JB knows 8s aren't a hyped model so I doubt they made that many of these
Hours after they sell out is the worst time to buy. They'll drop when pairs land. The fact they didn't shoot up much after sellout makes it all that more obvious.

Hours after they sell out is the worst time to buy. They'll drop when pairs land. The fact they didn't shoot up much after sellout makes it all that more obvious.

I hope this is the case. It wasn’t my experience with the Penny 1s.

These online sellouts are deceptive. I guarantee I can walk in any local mall and these will be sitting on the shelf with the last 6 JB releases and panda dunks. Still planning on copping below retail down the line.
A lot of people are overlooking the fact that JB releases have been mostly trash this year. Last sought after release were the Cement 3’s way back in March. Don’t even really care for these but copped because it’s been months since anything worth while dropped and not much of anything is dropping the rest of the year. I needed a fix and I’m sure there are many like me.

‘jb didnt make many of these’ i just wont believe that. i think lots of pairs were allocated to shock and EA. These will 100% show up on a restock or reserve too. i dont see these going much over retail at the 210 foot in the door price point

Retail was $210. Even if people on StockX drop their prices to $210 and take a loss on their investment, buyer is paying roughly $250 depending on your state tax. That's why if someone REALLY wanted a pair, cop from a retail spot now. For a casual buyer, then you can just wait for the possibility you can get for under retail

Retail was $210. Even if people on StockX drop their prices to $210 and take a loss on their investment, buyer is paying roughly $250 depending on your state tax. That's why if someone REALLY wanted a pair, cop from a retail spot now. For a casual buyer, then you can just wait for the possibility you can get for under retail
Oh yeah if you can get at a retail spot sure. If it's resell then wait.

Back
Top Bottom