Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Remember, this is the first CORRECT release of these in over 30 years. They literally lost my money the last 2 retros due to the black tabs, I’m sorry, but that little detail makes them not the Playoff 8s. I mean, people might argue that with the contrast lines it could be the same thing, but all the colors and hits were the same as ‘93. I‘m SO HAPPY I hit on the shock drop and didn’t need to worry about these (I do need to worry about finding the 94 Barkleys for under 350, but in due time hopefully) Also, never underestimate a championship Shoe. There is something about that black/red colorway that just hits different, especially if it’s an OG Colorway. I’m glad my 30 year journey for these is over. I went to the mall yesterday afternoon and decided to go into Footlocker to see If maybe I could grab a double up. They said everything over an 8 and under like SUPER big sizes sold out in 20 minutes. And normally Some shoes sit at that location, Oh, and we’re getting the Charcoal 7s next year right? Those too could be a problem if They do them right,

Got my pair from snipes yesterday morning, later in the afternoon got an alert that I won dicksporting online raffle (totally forgot I entered) they showed up on my step today 1day shipping (double up)
Screenshot_20231001_181027_Gallery.jpg

But how old is that candy cane in your console tho? :emoji_eyes:

Honestly the part time resellers are also part of the problem…
Makes no having to go through hoops for a playoff 8
That retails at $210
Don’t recall ever having issues getting an og … unless it was a aj1 of course…
The attached picture, is that a 2013 separating?

Buddy of mine missed out on the retro 8 Saturday and wants to pull out his 2013 pair DS, that have been sitting in an air conditioned closet/home.

Are they wearable at this point? He says they seem like they are.

The attached picture, is that a 2013 separating?

Buddy of mine missed out on the retro 8 Saturday and wants to pull out his 2013 pair DS, that have been sitting in an air conditioned closet/home.

Are they wearable at this point? He says they seem like they are.
My Bugs Bunny’s are still wearable but they’ve been worn a few times.

Remember, this is the first CORRECT release of these in over 30 years. They literally lost my money the last 2 retros due to the black tabs, I’m sorry, but that little detail makes them not the Playoff 8s. I mean, people might argue that with the contrast lines it could be the same thing, but all the colors and hits were the same as ‘93. I‘m SO HAPPY I hit on the shock drop and didn’t need to worry about these (I do need to worry about finding the 94 Barkleys for under 350, but in due time hopefully) Also, never underestimate a championship Shoe. There is something about that black/red colorway that just hits different, especially if it’s an OG Colorway. I’m glad my 30 year journey for these is over. I went to the mall yesterday afternoon and decided to go into Footlocker to see If maybe I could grab a double up. They said everything over an 8 and under like SUPER big sizes sold out in 20 minutes. And normally Some shoes sit at that location, Oh, and we’re getting the Charcoal 7s next year right? Those too could be a problem if They do them right,
People really get caught up on the contrast lines when they actually signify poor quality materials. The 93s were faux suede and the contrast lines are just the white edges showing where they cut the material and didn’t pay to coat the edges so they wouldn't fray.

People really get caught up on the contrast lines when they actually signify poor quality materials. The 93s were faux suede and the contrast lines are just the white edges showing where they cut the material and didn’t pay to coat the edges so they wouldn't fray.

never had the OG version so can't say which pair is better quality. but that white outline adds a hit of je ne sais quoi that makes it so appreciated

Thanks, I was able to grab my size 11 finally. Although my last order from SP for the CB94's was complete hell and took 2 weeks to not get shipping and have to hit up a store instead. Hopefully this is smoother.

Back
Top Bottom