Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Not hype at all. I spilled coffee all over my white Mac attacks yesterday and it beaded off, not a sign of it on a white shoe thanks to crep.

Mink oil is used to condition suedes and nubuck across styles of shoes, so hard to call that all hype either.

Which sprays are all hype exactly?

Damn.
I wasn’t notified of this.
How do I enable email noti’s when being quoted?
I think you go to the button on the outer right hand corner near your avi picture (the one next to the magnifying glass to the right) and click on it and go to preferences. Scroll down and read your options to be notified and check them off. Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the page and press save after you check off your preferences.

I would wait until the issue is resolved, then 100% leave negative feedback unless the seller really goes out of his way to make it right.
The seller did it to another buyer as well. So I highly doubt they will make it right at all. At this time, just trying to figure out how much I am willing to pay just to have these. Pretty frustrating actually.

21B4373E-7643-46EE-B735-AEAA812EC2DA.jpeg

7CF6F6F3-5C4F-40E6-ADE9-F8D3F136A802.jpeg

I just got my pair in, i pulled the trigger on them when Finishline restocked. I usually wear a 10.5 but got a 10 in these and they fit well. I edged up my pair with a grey crayola color pencil. It works better if you wet the tip of the pencil first. Bonus, the sample shorts i designed the match these just got finished

0B2D886A-6265-4CBE-B00C-4A851A1D5BC1.jpeg

0EAC927B-A54C-4641-9BD5-CB71E34484EA.jpeg

Please tell us you made extra pairs of those shorts for us to purchase.

Crazy part is they are supposed to be the same shoe but different factories made them look different. I’ve seen some practically all black Playoff 7s and some with contrasting inner panels which looked charcoal grey.
I’ve never seen pics of them with grey panels. Mine look like the pic above, all black. I’d be curious to see some like that

I think there’s some confusion. I was saying I didn’t know there was a 2012 factory producing gray panels. The shoe was always charcoal gray. The 2012 version is not that colorway of black/dark charcoal and I thought he was suggesting a second factory produced them with charcoal.

Thought my comment and avatar was clear enough I have the OGs and know what they should look like 😂

I think there’s some confusion. I was saying I didn’t know there was a 2012 factory producing gray panels. The shoe was always charcoal gray. The 2012 version is not that colorway of black/dark charcoal and I thought he was suggesting a second factory produced them with charcoal.

Thought my comment and avatar was clear enough I have the OGs and know what they should look like 😂
So do I. Quiggles post was clearly talking about the originals. We all know the 2009 DMP was taken from Korean pairs as their inspiration. The 2012 version obviously from Taiwan version.

Back
Top Bottom