Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Please tell us you made extra pairs of those shorts for us to purchase.

I have both available on my site, if you buy both pairs use the code 93PACK to get $20 off. You can grab them on my site

8D0FB6E6-8ABD-46E6-96F5-39DD778B0E15.jpeg

We were talking about the 2012’s not having the correct colorblocking and two factories producing them, not earlier versions. The materials alone are a dead giveaway that’s not it
I thought you was talking about the OGs 😂. I don’t remember the retro being different. They never got amy retro right….DMP was kinda close.

I thought you was talking about the OGs 😂. I don’t remember the retro being different. They never got amy retro right….DMP was kinda close.
It’s all good! My understanding of the OG release is they sold so many they needed to do another run and the Korean factory was already pumping out another shoe. I could be wrong, but the Taiwan version was never considered an alt that was coming out at the same time, it was just the last of the overall stock. Am I wrong about that? The DMP version at least tried to get the color of the paint and nubuck right

I have both available on my site, if you buy both pairs use the code 93PACK to get $20 off. You can grab them on my site

Just ordered both for $100 shipped!!! Now This gives me early 90’s vibes!! I love it!

You got to make a shirt with that print on it lol

I wish I was able to grab these but the early release I was on a flight and then the real release I was in a car traveling... Hopefully I can find a pair in my size that's not too expensive. Crazy how every Jordan release is a sweat fest now.

I remember the DMP 7s getting so much hate for the contrasting panels...it was a bit exaggerated but I loved them

The sizing on the other hand was horrible. Those and the 2011 bordeaux ran big AF

DmP 7s I’m trying to remember, I wasn’t much of a seven person. They made too many packs, the cdp pack was a rip off. I dig the contrast panels.

Just got my second pair in from ebay. They arrived earlier than expected. Not much to say about these that hasn't already been stated, but I'm glad to finally have a second pair. All that's left is to buy some prismacolor pencils and touch up the edges. On the topic of 8s though, I hope we get a Bugs Bunny retro again soon. Trying to complete the trifecta and don't want to do it with an old pair.
20231016_153239.jpg
20231016_153414.jpg
20231016_153715.jpg

Just got my second pair in from ebay. They arrived earlier than expected. Not much to say about these that hasn't already been stated, but I'm glad to finally have a second pair. All that's left is to buy some prismacolor pencils and touch up the edges. On the topic of 8s though, I hope we get a Bugs Bunny retro again soon. Trying to complete the trifecta and don't want to do it with an old pair.
20231016_153239.jpg
20231016_153414.jpg
20231016_153715.jpg
Nice. They did these well. I was almost gonna double up but I just don’t wear 8’s often enough to justify it.

Nice. They did these well. I was almost gonna double up but I just don’t wear 8’s often enough to justify it.
Fair enough. My [first pair of] '15 Aquas have seen some ****. Enough for the paint to have started chipping off the abstract design on the sole, some slight midsole seperation at the toe due to a dumb accident, etc. I know I'll wear the Playoffs often, especially as they're a bit more versatile than the Aquas due to their predominately Black/Red color scheme. Said versatility combined with the Jordan 8 being one of my favorite silhouettes as well as these being MJ's third championship shoe and the best retro we've gotten of them since their original 1993 release, buying a double felt necessary. Who knows what will be going on in life by the time these come back? At least if aliens invade or something I'll have a DS pair to take with me during my abduction. :lol:

Last edited:
copping the playoffs had me feening for another pair of aquas. I ended hunting a decently used pair I ended up deep cleaning and restoring. I plan on wearing these to the ground.

They really nailed the shape of the 2015 retro, that round tapered ankle is a beauty.
IMG_0454.jpeg
IMG_0455.jpeg
IMG_0448.jpeg
IMG_0449.jpeg

Every now and again I see a pair of kicks that make me question why I chase others when i have them in the stash... these are one of those pairs

Simply beautiful

Back
Top Bottom