Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

IMG_0239.png

They were listed for $280 at first talked him down. Dont matta how you paid, we still paid the same amount. I guess the joke is on you :rofl:
Strange flex to call me out for paying the same as you when I didn’t and keep on it. I thought everyone here was about paying retail and cutting out losers making a few bucks at your expense. Guess not!

I'm just glad that those who waited are able to get a pair for retail still. I don't regret paying resell for my second pair, but would have been happy to get a second for retail. Honestly, if 8s weren't tanks and I were going to wear these until they fall apart, I'd grab a 3rd pair but I think 2 will be more than enough. Bring on the Bugs Bunny's!

zero movement. Won’t be surprised if this is canceled like my SP order was

Yeah all of them are probably getting canceled. No movement on mines yet. This is a interest free loan for them smh.

Yea hard to believe they restocked a FSR randomly and none were available to ship yet. This is prob another website glitch like they had a few days ago.

Fingers crossed but I too, like some others above, feel the Hibbett’s order is too good to be true. I moved quick on Saturday afternoon and it still says “In Process” but I’m not holding my breath…especially as a size 13.

Back
Top Bottom