Air Jordan VIII

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

^^What Jordan Releases are you looking at?? Now a days 8's might come out next year for all we know, I mean Cdp 3's were 3 years ago and theyre coming back in Oct. True Blue's were 2 years ago and they're bringing them back. You just never know anymore with JB. They may just slip a Aqua QS in somewhere..

8s In General Just Retroed A Few Years Back... It Wasnt Even That Long Ago Aquas Were On The Shelf... I Cant See Them Bringin 8s In General Rite Back Out So Soon... An I Wouldnt Even Count CDPs As An Actual Retro Because Every Model Came Out In A CDP. When A Certain # Comes Out They Usually Dropp A Few OG Colors An A Few Retro +s... An Those True Blues Were An Over Seas Release... They Were Bound To Come To The States As Bad As Dudes Was Feinin For Em...

A Aqua QS Would Be Highly Appreciated From JB Tho...
smokin.gif
you type like a d-bag

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

^^What Jordan Releases are you looking at?? Now a days 8's might come out next year for all we know, I mean Cdp 3's were 3 years ago and theyre coming back in Oct. True Blue's were 2 years ago and they're bringing them back. You just never know anymore with JB. They may just slip a Aqua QS in somewhere..

8s In General Just Retroed A Few Years Back... It Wasnt Even That Long Ago Aquas Were On The Shelf... I Cant See Them Bringin 8s In General Rite Back Out So Soon... An I Wouldnt Even Count CDPs As An Actual Retro Because Every Model Came Out In A CDP. When A Certain # Comes Out They Usually Dropp A Few OG Colors An A Few Retro +s... An Those True Blues Were An Over Seas Release... They Were Bound To Come To The States As Bad As Dudes Was Feinin For Em...

A Aqua QS Would Be Highly Appreciated From JB Tho...
smokin.gif
you type like a d-bag

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dude must have some time on his hands to Type The First Letter Of Every Word In Caps.
i did 9 words and just that was painful 
roll.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dude must have some time on his hands to Type The First Letter Of Every Word In Caps.
i did 9 words and just that was painful 
roll.gif

JB retroed all 3 original colors for the VIII not too long ago, so it may take a while. Then again, you never know with JB...

JB retroed all 3 original colors for the VIII not too long ago, so it may take a while. Then again, you never know with JB...

Man, if they retro the Black/Chrome 8s in suede... uncool. Mine are reaching beater status, but there is no paint chipping at all whatsoever. Y'all better hope that if they retro a bunch of 8s, that the paint build is like the OG/2003. I wore my Aqua 8 Retros only 3 times out of the box and they already showed signs of paint chipping.

Btw, to the dude up there capitalizing the first letter of every word: why?

Man, if they retro the Black/Chrome 8s in suede... uncool. Mine are reaching beater status, but there is no paint chipping at all whatsoever. Y'all better hope that if they retro a bunch of 8s, that the paint build is like the OG/2003. I wore my Aqua 8 Retros only 3 times out of the box and they already showed signs of paint chipping.

Btw, to the dude up there capitalizing the first letter of every word: why?

I Gaurentee These Wont Be Retroed For A Very Long Time... Theyre Starting To Move Towards The Later Numbers Now Like The 10s, 14s, 17s, Ect...

There is no way you can "Gaurentee" anything. They have been re-releasing a lot of retros from the last few years. (AJ9) (AJ5) (AJ3)
Its guarantee by the way.

I Gaurentee These Wont Be Retroed For A Very Long Time... Theyre Starting To Move Towards The Later Numbers Now Like The 10s, 14s, 17s, Ect...

There is no way you can "Gaurentee" anything. They have been re-releasing a lot of retros from the last few years. (AJ9) (AJ5) (AJ3)
Its guarantee by the way.

never had paint chipping problems on my old blk/chrome 8s... only it seemed to rub off, which is better than chipping/flaking imo

never had paint chipping problems on my old blk/chrome 8s... only it seemed to rub off, which is better than chipping/flaking imo

$200 on Ebay that's cheap. Trying looking @ other numbers, i bet you jump on that pair quick.

$200 on Ebay that's cheap. Trying looking @ other numbers, i bet you jump on that pair quick.

Back
Top Bottom