Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

saying the alphabet is harder than this release was [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The time is sooo random that I don't even try to use ANY ftl inc site come release day. My only luck were the Carmines & black 5lab3s in the last couple of yrs.
last cop was the raptors in 2013 around black friday. Never really even try on ftl anymore. 

I was gonna pass on these, but I changed my mind last night.  Already received my order confirmation...

Looks like I'll be doing another 7 family photo soon.  I hope everyone can grab them that wants them
To have the family complete you need the bordeauxs in there man!!!....
nerd.gif

I think I got through?
nerd.gif
 still waiting on confirmation email but, I hope I did, there was a little turbulence trying to cop but still smoother than anything I've attempted in the past as far as online.

last cop was the raptors in 2013 around black friday. Never really even try on ftl anymore. 
I personally have better luck fighting the bots on NDC than I do fighting the timer. Usually strike out on the limited stuff but have been successful lately
smokin.gif

Carted straight to checkout entered the security code on my saved card, submit order OOS. Tried to size up and I can't order anymore of this product WHAAAAAAT!? LOL :rofl:

I was gonna pass on these, but I changed my mind last night.  Already received my order confirmation...

Looks like I'll be doing another 7 family photo soon.  I hope everyone can grab them that wants them
No Bordeauxs, Flints, Orions, Year of the Rabbits, or Ceramics but not bad....

Will FTL cancel your order if you somehow get more than 1 quantity of these?  I ended up calling them to change it from a quantity of 3 to 1 to be safe.  But I'm just curious if anyone knows?

Once I receive my confirmation email from ANY order, I know I'm good unless the retailer f***s it up somehow which hasn't happened yet (knocking on wood it doesn't start with this release).

Wasn't prepared for this release on a Wednesday, haha. Was busy getting my kid ready for school at 7am.

Can't be too salty though, my Mirror Foams from last week's restock arrive today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom