Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

@BigSlim773   when I worked in retail, I bought my first pair of New Balance & after 2 hours they hurt my feet like hell. I don't remember the specific model number, but I do remember people saying NB are comfortable, but that didn't apply to me.I returned them & bought my another pair of Nike Free+ 3....Most comfortable-est shoe EVER on my foot. 

Anyway, I guess let's get back to this thread before they start busting us out lol. I'd love to get another pair of these & just sit on em for a year or so like I do most of my other kicks.

@BigSlim773
  when I worked in retail, I bought my first pair of New Balance & after 2 hours they hurt my feet like hell. I don't remember the specific model number, but I do remember people saying NB are comfortable, but that didn't apply to me.I returned them & bought my another pair of Nike Free+ 3....Most comfortable-est shoe EVER on my foot. 

Anyway, I guess let's get back to this thread before they start busting us out lol. I'd love to get another pair of these & just sit on em for a year or so like I do most of my other kicks.

I FEEL YA.

THESE 7'S ARE COOL.

BUT AS THE FIRST JORDAN N7 COLLAB, I THINK THEY COULD HAVE CAME MUCH HARDER IMO.

Since this shoe hype has went off the rails the last few years, there hasn't been much of creativity in the JB labs. I feel like they are seeing missed opportunities from years ago & are just not pouncing on the ideas. The Champagne 7s look fake as all hell minus the cool ring on the laces. 

I like the N7 but I want more Yellow & less grey. It woulda been nice for them to use the pattern on the ankles more around the entire shoe....Kinda like the Sweaters later this year.

The N7 line a a tribute to the Native Americans Correct?

Does Nike Give some $$$ to them from the sales of this line???

It is for the natives, and I believe the proceeds go to a fund to help educate them if I recall correctly

Vegas is doing phone orders and did one for me today. Call if you guys need one.
thanks for the info. repped.

just called and ordered me a size 11. they still have select sizes available if anyone wants to grab a pair.

oh, i called 30 mins ago and ordered a size 11. the girl Bianca told me i would get an email with a receipt, but so far, nothing yet. i hope the order goes through.

u got an email?

I got my email

oh, i called 30 mins ago and ordered a size 11. the girl Bianca told me i would get an email with a receipt, but so far, nothing yet. i hope the order goes through.

u got an email?

It's been 15 days since release

Just received email. She said they were backed logged so it may not go through late today or tomorrow. It doesn't matter if they released 15 days ago. Some stores still go by the 2 day phone order rule from when they get them in.

Last edited:

u got an email?

It's been 15 days since release
Just received email. She said they were backed logged so it may not go through late today or tomorrow. It doesn't matter if they released 15 days ago. Some stores still go by the 2 day phone order rule from when they get them in.
ok so im gonna give it until tomorrow. if not, then im gonna have to call them to see if my order went thru, or fell thru. andfor what its worth, NT vegas released these yesterday,

edit: just got shipping.

Last edited:
Just called there about the C&C pack and dude mentioned the N7s and i was like yea you have those in a 9.5 and unfortunately no luck sold out!!!....
frown.gif
....any1 know any other NTs that might have these still in my size??...thanks

Just called there about the C&C pack and dude mentioned the N7s and i was like yea you have those in a 9.5 and unfortunately no luck sold out!!!....
frown.gif
....any1 know any other NTs that might have these still in my size??...thanks
Sorry man, don't have any info on other NT's. Just saw the Dallas info posted on here the day before I ordered. 

They have to be available some where in the US at the moment. Chat online with Nike customer service and see if they can track down a pair for you.

If that fails, at least the eBay prices have dropped somewhat on these. 

Anyone have a UPC code for these N7 7's?

I really wish someone could invent a website that lists these things.

Back
Top Bottom