Air Jordan X Retro – White – Black | Promo Sample

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Theyre going to sell just cause but theyre ugly!!!

honestly why would an ugly shoe sell? that doesnt make any sense
   Are these legit, I'm asking because pic is tagged by Sneaker News, who posted the altered Lu black/ white 3s and claimed they were an actual sample

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Theyre going to sell just cause but theyre ugly!!!

honestly why would an ugly shoe sell? that doesnt make any sense
   Are these legit, I'm asking because pic is tagged by Sneaker News, who posted the altered Lu black/ white 3s and claimed they were an actual sample

whoa. very difficult to mess up something as simple as a black/white cw, and these come close. theres still time to salvage these with some different colorblocking, but theyre not terrible.

whoa. very difficult to mess up something as simple as a black/white cw, and these come close. theres still time to salvage these with some different colorblocking, but theyre not terrible.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by micheal623

look like fakes, bad fakes.

Agreed
lookin like those super old fakes from various variant jordan sites
laugh.gif

the heck is going on with the new color blocking? we are overdue for those chicagos and powder blue...

the heck is going on with the new color blocking? we are overdue for those chicagos and powder blue...

they're trying something new, finally something different from the same old stuff, but i agree these arent that great

they're trying something new, finally something different from the same old stuff, but i agree these arent that great

Back
Top Bottom