Air Jordan X Royals first pics (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by RV019

With the all the hate on these from the hypebeasts and the fact that the tech greys come out the week after, am I the only one that thinks they're gonna sit?

Outlets

Bouta pick these up as a gift to my cousin. Didn't really expect much when I saw the catalog picture of these but those new pics make em look fresh.

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

i gotta get the ogs of these... dont like these at all
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously? This is not an original colorway. Quit talking nonsense to get your post count up and log off. This is why the JB forum has been falling off.
30t6p3b.gif

The only thing I DON'T like is the price tag...

$160? JB is takin folks to the cleaners...jackin up the prices knowin people will cop regardless...

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

i gotta get the ogs of these... dont like these at all
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously? This is not an original colorway. Quit talking nonsense to get your post count up and log off. This is why the JB forum has been falling off.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JayWalkin is killing me. I hope he was being sarcastic...
eyes.gif

REALLY liked these until I saw the patent leather. I do not think I will purchase if they end up coming out with the patent leather. These will then remind me of the "Independence Day V", a great colorway ruined by patent leather.

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

I didn't like these at first, but they are really starting to grow on me.
Ditto. These are gonna be a smooth summer colorway. These + cargo shorts + white v-neck on those kick back, dressing comfortably and for yourself and not for the females type days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Patent leather?

These are pathetic!

I guess this will be a good pair of shoes for all the hoodlums to rock and show off like they're doing it with their patent leather X's.

JB had to seperate themselves from the Royal X's that the variant sites put out back in the days, so they added patent leather!

Back
Top Bottom