Air Jordan X Royals first pics (Modern Notoriety)

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by nimhet

the more I see these, the more I like them. Was planning on getting 2 pairs on RD, but might only get one since it looks like most peeps hate them. Hope they become eligible for discount down the line.
Why change your mind bro?
Get how many you want.

Nobody will really cop these.

Hypebeats mostly.
if these are going to sit, then I can probably get my second pair for a discount.  I'll lock up one on RD just to be safe.

Originally Posted by manny1

I guess it's just me but these are
pimp.gif

Nah I like them too, but I'll wait for them to hit outlets or the resellers/hypebeasts desperation sales first.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^ hahaha.

Well, I will say they are better than the Stealth 10s.

i dont know about that bro
2012 Stealth X>>>>Old Royal X

If they didnt have patent leather, I would have bought a pair on release day.  Pass for me, too many better releases coming out this month

^ hahaha.

QFT. Those stealths are hideous.  I prefer to refer to them as the Furby X's. Why oh why would Nike think that color combo works on the X's?  The white sole is a disaster.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

^ hahaha.

QFT. Those stealths are hideous.  I prefer to refer to them as the Furby X's. Why oh why would Nike think that color combo works on the X's?  The white sole is a disaster.
roll.gif

God I wish these didn't have patent leather
ohwell.gif

Considering waiting to scoop up under retail since the interest seems kinda low

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^ hahaha.

If they didnt have patent leather, I would have bought a pair on release day.  Pass for me, too many better releases coming out this month

Agree completely. The patent leather really hurts these. If they weren't I'd get a pair. I hope people dislike the Stealth Xs I'll scoop up a few more to have them throughout the years.

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Agree completely. The patent leather really hurts these. If they weren't I'd get a pair. I hope people dislike the Stealth Xs I'll scoop up a few more to have them throughout the years.
oops i made a mistake
i would say the white/blue are better then the 2012 Stealth  

i thought you guys where talking about the OG colorway that was released in 2005 

Thats why I labeled it as 2012 Stealth. I don't even think it's right to call them that. They barely resemble the true Stealth X's

I really want these, but because of spring semester, I'm gonna have to pass. Maybe in the future I'll be able to cop off some dude for retail

i wanna whos idea was it to retail the x at 160 lol besides the og colorways this shoe wont sell at 160.

jordan brand gettin too cocky

hope these drop in price quickly and rather cheap, would love to get a pair to mess around with on the court once in awhile. doubt it will happen though
30t6p3b.gif

somethings funny with this release

this shoe has not hit the small crappy over priced nyc stores yet
at least the ones i shop at

the crap hole stores usually get the shoes anywhere from 9 to 14 days before release

I will pass on these. After seeing the way the chicago's looked on feet, I am not a fan of the X's

Back
Top Bottom