Air Jordan X (White/Red) the Evening Gown Edition

Mods please feel free to move this if you feel this belongs in Sneaker Showcase instead. I saw these on an eBay auction and could not stop laughing. BTW, Idon't think these are fakes, just a horrible custom job. I hope this doesn't give JB any ideas.
eyes.gif

301841756.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^ Like I said, I don't believe these are fakes. They are the white/red X's that were released 2 years ago. Someone just went overboard with the glueand glitter.

Note: Just trying to contribute a little humor to the board. No need to try to educate me on the forum rules. I know them. And I did acknowledge the factthat these might belong in the Sneaker Showcase instead.

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Those are them Wizard of Oz editions.lol
There's no place like home. There's no place like home...

That is too too many funnies.

They are a size 5.5Y and the BIN is $40. Currently 0 bids (I wonder why
indifferent.gif
). Fellas you can cop these for your lady to wear to the high school prom.

honestly, artistically speaking they don't look too bad. of course, u would NEVER go as far as to wear them i think it was a pretty cool idea. hell, it waseven executed pretty well.

so from a creative standpoint, (especially if they are authentic), then i think they are pretty
pimp.gif

*puts flame suit on extra snug*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by samchris

Mods please feel free to move this if you feel this belongs in Sneaker Showcase instead. I saw these on an eBay auction and could not stop laughing. BTW, I don't think these are fakes, just a horrible custom job. I hope this doesn't give JB any ideas.
eyes.gif

301841756.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These the Mike Jackson "glitter glove" edition X's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah... this is the "Mj thanking MJ for letting him for being in the "Slam" video"- edition X's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom