Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Those gum bottoms look fresh. Y'al' will be all over those gum bottoms in a few years. Only if you knew fools. Shoes are like fine wine and it takes time.

Last edited:

if you thought it was a terrible pic then why post it…were you just that anxious to show the internet? 
It didn't come out like i thought… and by then i had already posted it!

And I'm Just as Anxious as you are wanting to tell me about myself….   

I have a hard time believing that it's actually going to have that white portion on the back.
yeah i dont really like that part either. honestly the overall look is cool but flooding the scene with 11's kinda brings down the overall luster prestige that the shoe holds

You See How a Simple Change made the shoe Dope….

Instead they Shove these Future joints down our throats...

S/O to MACHE

I Hope JB is trolling right now!!

the paint of the custom sole will not last if i actually plan to wear my kicks , right ?

or there is some new ways ?

There is a solution for the midsole. I used the technique on my jordan 2 lows. I used an oversized permanent marker to go over the midsole, allowing the marker to soak though. A light coat of paint will fill in the rest, but the key is to not apply too thick of a coat. This is usually why the paint comes of, people apply too much. Unless your gonna play football on the blacktop in them, you should be fine. Maybe a touch up here and there once in a blue moon, but what shoe doesn't require that now a days.

Last edited:
There is a solution for the midsole. I used the technique on my jordan 2 lows. I used an oversized permanent marker to go over the midsole, allowing the marker to soak though. A light coat of paint will fill in the rest, but the key is to not apply too thick of a coat. This is usually why the paint comes of, people apply too much. Unless your gonna play football on the blacktop in them, you should be fine. Maybe a touch up here and there once in a blue moon, but what shoe doesn't require that now a days.
Are the Gamma's midsole painted, or is it molded in that color i wonder? That would be the best question for standing the tests of time.

Back
Top Bottom