Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I'll be honest. When these dropped I wasn't interested or impressed, but my hubby got some. Everytime I've seen him wear them I liked them more and more. A few months ago I found a pair sz 9 barely worn for $106 shipped. I couldn't turn that down. Definitely an underrated shoe. I still dont think they're worth retail but at around $90-$120 it's a no brainer.

I'm pretty sure I've repped every post I've ever read of yours.

The red(links) and green(dialogue) font makes it easy to remember but straight up, you always post usable information.

a-friend a-friend
Likewise fam. You have been repped for the kind words[emoji]128077[/emoji]. I'm glad the info I post helps out the NTfam community.

am i trippin or are these soles a bit yellow? got them from the last nike restock

Last edited:
bruh

smfh

or maybe the older 11 low models are really a bit yellow? can someone confirm this please

Last edited:

bruh

smfh

or maybe the older 11 low models are really a bit yellow? can someone confirm this please
The Infared 11's had a different color sole and mid sole.  There all like that, dirty looking.  I have a pair I got on release day from Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom