Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

**** that's cool, there's already proof that people are camping for these as of tonight at the local shoe store by my house. The jordan game is crazy, but you can't blame the kids that are on summer break with not much to do! Good luck hopefully you can grab a pair. I think I'm locked in at 16 raffles smh and knowing my luck I'll win a raffle that is 3 hours away smh!

Thanks , good luck to you grabbing a pair too

Last edited:
I wonder what would be a good lace swap for these. Thinking about using my black and red speckled ones from my lebron xs.

Shoe Palace near me did raffle entries Monday and Tuesday, but I can't remember if I was told they'd call winners today or Friday [emoji]128566[/emoji]

No cement on the back? Your pair is fake as **** then lol. Not even a good fake
that's not the cement pattern
you all make up your own names for stuff
how about trying an accurate description
mine are 100 % legit

thanks

pretty sure u have "cement" and "elephant" print confused. on these, just like on white "cement" 4s... there's the cement speckle. but on white "cement" 3s there's elephant print so i guess the nicknames are a little confusing.

on another note i'll be picking up a pair for the boy and i on sat.

Do you guys thing I should try lining up early at finish line or try my luck online on NDC
Ever since NDC went to the picture thingy, Ive scored twice, back to back!  Concord lows then the Carmines... If they keep it the same I'm confident Ill score once again!

**** that's cool, there's already proof that people are camping for these as of tonight at the local shoe store by my house. The jordan game is crazy, but you can't blame the kids that are on summer break with not much to do! Good luck hopefully you can grab a pair. I think I'm locked in at 16 raffles smh and knowing my luck I'll win a raffle that is 3 hours away smh!

Ever since NDC went to the picture thingy, Ive scored twice, back to back!  Concord lows then the Carmines... If they keep it the same I'm confident Ill score once again!

What's your size?

Shoe Palace near me did raffle entries Monday and Tuesday, but I can't remember if I was told they'd call winners today or Friday [emoji]128566[/emoji]

At both my shoe palace locations they're calling winners on Friday, but you should probably call tomorrow to make sure

Got a look at 9.5 and size 10 here in S. Denver, looked like about 18-20 size 10s.

Super GR? Just reserve a pair here btw, raffle for WTKD.

Last edited:
i'm surprised this sneaker only has 29 pages on it, especially 2 days before the drop. these are 
pimp.gif
 and better than the concord lows IMO.. now this thread will get more attention in 2 days than it did the previous 6 months 
roll.gif

A girl I work with called these " the low top Concords with infrared on them".

The beasts will be out for these.

pretty sure u have "cement" and "elephant" print confused. on these, just like on white "cement" 4s... there's the cement speckle. but on white "cement" 3s there's elephant print so i guess the nicknames are a little confusing.

on another note i'll be picking up a pair for the boy and i on sat.
cmon man if he don't know what cement is he shouldn't be on this site

Me and my girl got Footlocker raffle tix yesterday, so I got two tix in play at local Champs, FTL, FL, and Foot Action. Eight chances, will be very happy if just one comes through like they did for Concord XI lows and Carmine 6s.

Fingers crossed because Plan B, being online at 7AM CST Saturday, is a real long shot with my slow internet.

Last edited:
Does anybody know the item number and could post them quickly?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom