Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

0/23... Shocked and bitter :smh:

Yup. Welcome back. This is what things have come to. I felt the same so I gracefully left again. Lol. Occasionally I'll pop my head in for a release like Jordan 1's but mostly nope. I read these threads mostly for entertainment. Try online tomorrow. I hope you have blazing fast internet though.

Yup. Welcome back. This is what things have come to. I felt the same so I gracefully left again. Lol. Occasionally I'll pop my head in for a release like Jordan 1's but mostly nope. I read these threads mostly for entertainment. Try online tomorrow. I hope you have blazing fast internet though.
Yea, thank you... i'll try online but this is kind of ridiculous and it makes me not want to get back in the Jordan shoe game... I think I probably hold the record for worst luck going 0/23... has anyone else had this bad of a day??

Figures my friend how works at FTL calls me and ask me if I want a pair and he would drop the ticket off when he gets off but the one time he hooks me up I have a wedding I'm in tomorrow so I can't pick up by six. Only good thing is I'm staying at the grooms house and he's got 100 mb down. So I'm gonna have that thing going hard in the morning.

For ppl who have won in the past? Have there been any shady situations when you tried to claim your pair? Thinking about trying online also

Yea, thank you... i'll try online but this is kind of ridiculous and it makes me not want to get back in the Jordan shoe game... I think I probably hold the record for worst luck going 0/23... has anyone else had this bad of a day??
Nope but I entered 4 once and failed. Like I said, it seems outside of Sheikh and a FEW honest stores here and there most of them are rigged. I don't even waste real time on raffles. I figure I have a better chance of beating a bot.

1/19 including lows, what the's, and cigars - Champs came thru on the lows and said I won a million dollars. You got that right.

0/23... Shocked and bitter :smh:

Yea I feel this.
I just quit the Retro game a couple days ago (again). See post 847 pg 29. I'm over it for the year. Thought I might hit a FCFS a couple hours before open for a decent shot but, didn't even call to see who did FCFS today, plus I have work @1oam/10pm tomorrow so I'm sleeping in. Online I say NO to also, don't feel like waiting a week for my shoe or spending the bot money. Retired. May come out for the Sportblue 6 but that's it, grabbed 8 retros that dropped this year, and grabbed 2 this year on eBay that dropped last year, will grab this down the line on eBay but not yet, I quit

Entered one email raffle and got the confirmation (kicks la)

You dudes who enter multiple raffles but don't want the shoes are plain dorks.

0 for 9 on raffles. 3 at footlocker, 3 at champs and 3 sheikh email entries. Unreal. I have entered at least as many raffles for four other shoes and I have yet to win one. Thousand Oaks is rigged I swear. What a joke.

0 for 9 on raffles. 3 at footlocker, 3 at champs and 3 sheikh email entries. Unreal. I have entered at least as many raffles for four other shoes and I have yet to win one. Thousand Oaks is rigged I swear. What a joke.

Bro I did 1/15 and I'm in the South Bay CA I even entered raffles in San Diego to test my luck. Hopefully your able to cop a pair for the right price I was just hustling some dude on craigslist and he finally fell for $200. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom