Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

How long can it say "waiting for your turn" on NDC? Never done this before. I'm kinda about to be in the middle of work and can't just stand here staring at my phone forever.

It can say that for a very long time, and then there's no guarantee you even get them.

you guys gonna go for the celebration pack on NDC at all?

if so, which one?? I'm torn...

Last edited:
have an 11 in cart,  might pass on these.  cant decide. have all the other 11 lows though.....

What's up guys. I rarely post on here, but wanted to share my theory on NDC release success.

I think Nike has a list of ip addresses that it lets through automatically based on release.

I think depending on where you happen to fall on the list dictates what releases you have the best chances for.

I say this because every release I do the same thing, but only 1/3 of time get through.

For example I had time today to atc, create profile and check out....shouldn't be possible. Especially since Nike has been axing qty even after it is on the site.

Just my thoughts guy no rant.

those wondering about NDC "We've Received Your Order" Confirmation:

Came in at 5:05 PM PDT

now ready for a 12 hour work shift...

Last edited:
copped at 5:05, verification email received at 5:19, time to go back to sleep. that west coast cop life

Back
Top Bottom