Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

in my cart for an hour waiting through the zip code error kept trying to place order.. finnaly tax showed up paypal popped up..place order..... item is not in your cart :smile:.... i love launch days !:))
Same problem .. What's your plans now?

Obviously, there was spacing, but that's because the sheriff's deputies were on point, keeping people from crowding forward. They were letting about 20 in at a time. I was in about the sixth batch let in, and people were lining up behind me.

Yeah I know how those local cops and mall cops operate. Shoe releases now feel like prison count.

FNL messed with my head. Had the shoes in cart, tried to check out, nothing in cart, then put back in line. Think it's a sign to give up and go back to sleep

I don't know how but after getting one right away on NDC then another one on nbastore a few minutes ago... my finishline mobile splash page just went through and I got a 3rd size 12. Happy Fathers day to me I guess

Ayeee I'm happy as hell right now. I wasn't getting paid until next week and didn't wanna spend almost everything left in my bank account on these. But I decided to try and cop for fun. I got the 12 in my cart at like 8:10 and I was like damn. Then I went on paypal, signed up for Bill Me Later and for whatever reason they finally approved me.

After 1 hour of trying to check out with like 100 errors(zip code error like 20 times) I was able to get them.

Paying it off as soon as I get paid tho lmao.

Waiting since 7:55am est on FNL. Still waiting. How do you guys get through? I haven't refreshed my page at all.

Ayeee I'm happy as hell right now. I wasn't getting paid until next week and didn't wanna spend almost everything left in my bank account on these. But I decided to try and cop for fun. I got the 12 in my cart at like 8:10 and I was like damn. Then I went on paypal, signed up for Bill Me Later and for whatever reason they finally approved me.

After 1 hour of trying to check out with like 100 errors(zip code error like 20 times) I was able to get them.

Paying it off as soon as I get paid tho lmao.
How'd you get that discount lol

Last edited:
just gotta wait it out .. every so often you get thru and have a short short window before it comes back so just gotta be swift 
Some people on here swear they know a "method" to by pass the timer. It's like the wishlist thing back in the day

Back
Top Bottom