Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Aint trying to brag but got the 11's in mens off of NDC and after an hour long fight online in GS as well, won the raffle for the Denim 1's and just got the Cigar 6's!
This is coming from a dude that is 1 for lifetime on in store raffles! My most winningest day ever!
I know im gonna go back to taking online L's now lol

just doubled up !!

i love you EASTBAY

tongue.gif

Got thru on Eastbay after thinking I struck out. I'm IMMEDIATELY customizing these myself. Can't stand that cement back and white tongue tab. Blacking these out.

I said they would be an EASY cop, and they were, especially off fnl, if you failed, clean ur cookies or step ur game up. 

wish nba put some more up, i just wanna use the $40 and $15 coupon and get em so i dont have to buy anything else

Just added a size 10 to cart on eastbay.......wait time is 1 hour and 43 minutes to checkout !!!!!!

Glad I got these and the WTKD, makes me feel much better about losing out on the cigars and champagnes.  

any sz 7 around?

only able to grab a 10 off NDC after nike stopped telling me my zip code was incorrect.
then a sz 9 off footlocker after 1hr clicking nonstop to add then 1hr and 20 minutes waiting in line then some check out errors then finally done after 2hrs and 20 minutes release
couldnt grab a sz 7 tho. slightly disappointed, but i understand that there is a struggle for small sz.

and before anyone throws tar at me, i am purposely aiming for specific sizes cause i am buying for friends.
this whole morning was not even for me.

just cancelled well the agent put In a request to cancel my size 12 on fnl be on the lookout

just cancelled well the agent put In a request to cancel my size 12 on fnl be on the lookout

I just added a 12 and checkout is a hour and 40 minute wait. Not sure I even want to wait that long and that is with a birthday coupon

Woke up this morning to a text from my HOH connect saying be here before 12p...I didn't have to enter any raffles, stand in lines or fight off Jr. High school kids! Wasn't planning on getting them but it's father's day why not let the wife cop for me. Hope everybody gets their pair! View media item 1025939

Shiekh opens at 10 am I'm already dressed ready to go and still gotta wait an hour lol. Good luck to y'all hopefully you guys can find a pair for the right price.

Woke up this morning to a text from my HOH connect saying be here before 12p...I didn't have to enter any raffles, stand in lines or fight off Jr. High school kids! Wasn't planning on getting them but it's father's day why not let the wife cop for me. Hope everybody gets their pair! View media item 1025939

well not if employees constantly call out to friends and hook them up. while us without connects wait in line hoping for a left behind pair at stores.

Back
Top Bottom