Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

its crazy how much opinions changed on these... then again, im guilty of change also :lol:

im surprised people are embracing the cement heel tho. I was expecting to see way more blacked out heels and tongue tags. that would be priority no 1 for me.
Im waiting for my angelus delivery before using this pair

1st time coloring a shoe and im hoping for the best result

wish me luck :smile:

good luck sir.

Gonna pull the trigger on these for $230 when I get off work. Gonna try and negotiate but I know it's not gonna fly. I know I should wait but I just wanna cop and move on with life.
mean.gif

Finally was able to cop a pair for 180 from craigslist, I am also guilty of doing a 360 on them what really change my mind was the picks DW posted, I thank you sir, really satisfied, I know you don't see the bottom of the shoe when worn, but the infrared color makes them pop.
360 or 180 ?

These do fit TTS, but I should've gotten a half size up for my wide foot. I'm just going to start wearing them more often so they can break in more.

My 2011 Concords didn't feel like these at all. Seems those ran a bit big.

My NDC pair has cellulite around the toe box area but not as bad as my concords. Everything else is flawless. 

My eastbay pair came today and of course the Patent leather is as smooth as a baby's bottom but has other issues. Phylon midsole creased, on a few spots, the cement portion under the 23 and jumpan are wrinkled. Damn, I hate to complain, its just i was hoping for a good pair today after previous issues. Night shades are my favorite cause of the quality. F it. Im done with 11 lows. Bring on the thunder 14's.

Yeah, I was closely inspecting mine (bad mistake) and starting to notice a low of flaws.  Makes it so frustrating that GM pairs are likely to be of better quality...

Yeah, I was closely inspecting mine (bad mistake) and starting to notice a low of flaws.  Makes it so frustrating that GM pairs are likely to be of better quality...

Your crazy if you think GM's are likely to have better quality :smh:

I think the people who produce GM's are trying to make it look as close to real thing that they probably have higher QC. And if it doesn't pass then it goes in the AAA quality pile and so on. But know doubt some may look like the real thing, but after a few wear, are ready to fall apart.s

I think its kinda funny ppl are so concerned by the grey heel tab. I think the heel tab and jordan label on the tongue contrast the shoes very nicely. Very subtle and clean. Grey midsole is nice as well.

Pair came in today and not much to complain about quality wise. I will say that that pure platinum midsole is real easy to miss. I thought I was bugging out when saw it

View media item 1035702

Clearly a grey midsole next to the Concord. The posters that were clowning that guy for saying the midsole was grey not white (before RD) and saying he didn't know what he was talking about, you posters know who you are, don't be going back and editing your comments to save face, just apologize to dude

Sniffing the inside of the shoe and there is something about that sweet, chemical smell that only the XI's provide....:smokin

Back
Top Bottom