:::AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

I remember what REALLY made me fall in love with the Concords back in the day.
It was the 1996 NCAA tournament and Allen Iverson was wearing em for G'town and that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Matter of fact Iverson and G'town was playin Texas Tech and Darwin Ham broke the rim on a power dunk against G'town
but the Hoyas came out on top none the less!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was the 1996 NCAA tournament and Allen Iverson was wearing em for G'town and that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Matter of fact Iverson and G'town was playin Texas Tech and Darwin Ham broke the rim on a power dunk against G'town
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unless it has been posted here before, could someone please up the image of the XI ad w/the phone # on it? That's what did me in back in the day and won myheart, hah.

I'll get my mini collection up w/in the next couple days, as well...

Unless it has been posted here before, could someone please up the image of the XI ad w/the phone # on it? That's what did me in back in the day and won myheart, hah.

Back
Top Bottom