Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll easily pass. All-white kicks are way too hard to keep clean, and the camping scene is not for me.

white white space jams next year.

count me in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Owed two pair of columbia retros and both pairs did not last long at all before the yellow sets in. Lace loops and tounge when compared to the white leather upper is not a good look when the mesh is not as white as the leather. I really hope the soles are a deep cloudy blue.

LETS HOPE THERE IS NO SLAMDUNKSPACE AND AIR RANDY FIASCO WITH THESE! Those that bought Concords early should have learn their lesson. But I say people will still buy even after being disappointed with early Concords......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
wait and see...

After the disappointment with the Concords this year, I'm done with JB AJ XI Christmas releases. It brings the worst out of people. Not worth the hassle for a pair of sneakers. Never been a huge fan of Columbias any way. I'll cop the IVs, XIIs, and Xs that are coming next year.

I wonder what the hype will be for these. I actually prefer these to the Space Jams. So maybe I will actually be able to buy these like a normal person instead going through Mission Impossible 5.

eek.gif

I think I'll cop these. The only XIs I don't mind having that blue tint to. I just hope I don't get stuck with the struggle patent leather cuts.

Nothing will ever top the Concord fiasco that was.

These should be a relatively easy cop. Passing though.

I sold my Columbias earlier this year. These are one of the cleanest summer shoes ever...

until white patent turns vanilla.

im just scared they will be anniversary quality with columbia accents, which means its gunna be garbage but the 11 quality has been going up so its wayyy too early to make a judgement on these.

These have and always will be my favorite pair of 11's, I will definitely purchase these.

I'm sure they will re-release the Blk/Red's with the new box for 2013. It only makes sense. Those will cause pure havoc.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Nothing will ever top the Concord fiasco that was.

These should be a relatively easy cop. Passing though.
Well see how it goes closer to RD, hopefully its not as crazy.
I just want 1 pair of these.

I think that these will be an ok release... Hypebeast tend to stay away from all white kicks... There will be hype for these in the sneaker community but I don't think these will get to Space Jam & Concord hype... Can't wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom