Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be focusing all of my energy to cop these online I'm talkin home pc ,laptop ,notebook and iPad all at the same time , I wont be shut out at retail like this year and if I don't have a pair secure by 3am then off to the mall I go
sick.gif
F U Jordan brand!
Ps these baby's are too sick when ds they make anniversaries look like dog doo doo

i hope i can get my pair online because if its anything like the concord release, I'm going to have to pass....i literally had to run to my car with my gf ready to pull off because people were trying to rob people who had them.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

you really made a post for a release thats a year away? wow

Concord thread was made before the Cool grey release last year. As soon as the info hits, it is posted here.

i'd just take one pair of these.

now bred 11s? I need 3 of those, seeing as i've never owned them.

laugh.gif
at everyone saying pass. One year from now, everyone is going to be looking to find a pair.

Can't wait. 2 pairs for sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How can you pass on a shoe so far out from release? I wanna see actual pics first. I dunno, I'm pretty happy with my 01 though.

I refuse to call these XIs, "Columbias". For some reason it just doesn't fit with me. 
laugh.gif

I've always referred to them as the "All-Star" XIs.

-Drew

Definitely not a pass for me. Never big a huge fan of all white shoes, but I do think this is a fresh colorway. a few pairs for sure.

i really cant wait for these

one of my favorite jordans of alltime................................................peace23

Originally Posted by beh235

How can you pass on a shoe so far out from release? I wanna see actual pics first. I dunno, I'm pretty happy with my 01 though.
It's not like a brand new shoe or anything. If you simply don't like Columbias, it's not that hard of a decision to pass. I'm personally not a fan of how that white patent leather yellows or mostly/all white shoes, so I'll be passing.

From the looks of this thread so far, the people who want these should not have to wait in lines, have websites crash, etc..... I hope it stays this way.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

i like how the white patent yelllows. gives it character. wore my 2001 last night for new years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yankee1

From the looks of this thread so far, the people who want these should not have to wait in lines, have websites crash, etc..... I hope it stays this way.

lls stay asleep champ u dreamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom