2dlrmft.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and your best friend is RAY J!!

And he sings to you on a piano in your house!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by All Ready

at this point it's not just about the shoe, it's now tradition to go hard for the "christmas j's"

hence this thread was made before the concords even released just as the concord thread was made before the cool greys released

my supervisor, a middle aged man who doesn't even wear tennis shoes wants to buy a pair off me just because everybody at work was talking about them
This. 
Every XI release on the 23rd has turned into an event for most of the people standing in line. 

Just watch that news video of those "Get Money Boyz Idiots" from Texas "We just come up here to have fun" 
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

You can't say you didn't laugh though... and why did he have a belt on yet had his pants about mid thigh level???

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I'm already in line at Niketown.

im #2
laugh.gif

i dont like these at all but im gonna make sure to buy at least 2 for trading....... if the funds are right ill go in & help ANY NT'er who misses out for retail+tax+shipping costs

Just came back from the future. I wasn't able to cop a pair through NDC. The freakin' server crashed while trying to add a size to the cart
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.... I was able to screen cap a pic since nobody cares to preview the NDC pics before ordering
laugh.gif
, so that wasn't a hassle. Well i'll try again in 12 months
eyes.gif
 Jokes aside, here's a rendering of the '12 columbias
bfqtl.jpg

will cop x2 ........ you know the drill one to rock .... one to stock till first pair is beat down to smitherines !

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Just came back from the future. I wasn't able to cop a pair through NDC. The freakin' server crashed while trying to add a size to the cart
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.... I was able to screen cap a pic since nobody cares to preview the NDC pics before ordering
laugh.gif
, so that wasn't a hassle. Well i'll try again in 12 months
eyes.gif
 Jokes aside, here's a rendering of the '12 columbias
/oi42.tinypic.com/bfqtl.jpg"">http://oi42.tinypic.com/bfqtl.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" src="http://oi42.tinypic.com/bfqtl.jpg" height="761" width="951">
where did you get this pic?  you say "rendered".  was this done in PS or something?  Nice!

Over/Under how many people get beat, shot, robbed, trampled, or otherwise during the release of these?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Freeze

i personally like these more than concords...i CANNOT wait for these.

i remember when these first dropped, i was in 7th grade i think. copped like 4 days after RD and a lil mom&pop shop...ahhh those were the days.
I was in 6th grade lmao... Walked into the sneaker shop Renart's where I got all of my stuff in, tried on a few pairs for sizes, no hassle/no lines nd this was like a week before they CAME OUT.. I use to get all of my sneaks early, I remember when i got the OG white/red XIII's in NYC a month before release from a little no name store... Those were the day's is right, blah.
Anyway I look at the OG pic's of these, concords and the black/red's... No other sneaker or even jordan moves me like these... Cannot wait (although I can as I know i'll be a bit disappointed quality wise :/ ) such is life

the days where either tv commercials or eastbay magazine was the source of sneaker information 
pimp.gif
 yup those were the days
Yes!!! the commecials and eastbay! and you remember those thick jordan brand magazines, that always showed off the new kicks or the pe's. ahhhhh I miss those books! I dont even remember how I got on their mailing list.  maybe cuz I was a member on jumpman..?

Hopefully an all-white shoe in the dead of winter won't draw as much hype. Wishful thinking I know...

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Hopefully an all-white shoe in the dead of winter won't draw as much hype. Wishful thinking I know...

We'll see videos on the news of the ghetto areas of Texas, Atlanta, Carolinas, Indiana etc. as we did with the Concords, Cool Greys, and Space jams
. count on it.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Idk these are all white... I doubt there will be any craziness

Just remember that all the hypebeasts referred to the concords as the "white spacejams".
roll.gif

I kinda like mine with the off white patent leather. Gives the shoe more character. I think i'm passing on these. Unless i snap and lose my damn mind a few ours before midnight on RD.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I was in 6th grade lmao... Walked into the sneaker shop Renart's where I got all of my stuff in, tried on a few pairs for sizes, no hassle/no lines nd this was like a week before they CAME OUT.. I use to get all of my sneaks early, I remember when i got the OG white/red XIII's in NYC a month before release from a little no name store... Those were the day's is right, blah.
Anyway I look at the OG pic's of these, concords and the black/red's... No other sneaker or even jordan moves me like these... Cannot wait (although I can as I know i'll be a bit disappointed quality wise :/ ) such is life

the days where either tv commercials or eastbay magazine was the source of sneaker information 
pimp.gif
 yup those were the days
Yes!!! the commecials and eastbay! and you remember those thick jordan brand magazines, that always showed off the new kicks or the pe's. ahhhhh I miss those books! I dont even remember how I got on their mailing list.  maybe cuz I was a member on jumpman..?
oh yeah, i remember those lol...yeah, it was because of the mailing list...This one time I got a small package from UPS and I remember saying to myself "i don't remember ordering anything"....then I was paranoid as hell opening this small box...only to see it was a Jeter/ Jordan Brand baseball..
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom