Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
glasses.gif

they look amazing in that pic, and I don't even like em that much.

hopefully if the columbias drop the sole is as blue as the og's and not as light as the recent retros. i want that nice vibrant blue sole that lasts.

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 what the hell is going on? 
laugh.gif
 so it will not be the black/reds after all?
I'll be happy if it is indeed the all-stars

These are a must.. my 2000's got stolen out my car while I was at church back in the day... Talk about pissed

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I'll take both in a pack!
wink.gif

Why do people ask for packs
30t6p3b.gif

That way they can put them in a "special" box and throw a $400 tag on them. Some of you don't learn.
They're 190 after tax in my area so I'll pay an extra 10 for each pair to cut down on some of the hypebeasts who can afford 200 but not 400.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

and that is why modern-notoriety <<<

Whoa dude?!?!?!? 

Nobody said it was official and if you paid any attention to the concord release you would know that there is no way that a sample pic would make it out this early.

Some of you like to hate when theres no reason to hate.  The man confirmed what everyone has been debating and you mad cause they used a photoshop to get the point across to the visionary learners
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take er easy people!

Oh ya........2 pairs minimum
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wouldn't be right if I didn't put that in there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

and that is why modern-notoriety <<<

Whoa dude?!?!?!? 

Nobody said it was official and if you paid any attention to the concord release you would know that there is no way that a sample pic would make it out this early.

Some of you like to hate when theres no reason to hate.  The man confirmed what everyone has been debating and you mad cause they used a photoshop to get the point across to the visionary learners
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take er easy people!

Oh ya........2 pairs minimum
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wouldn't be right if I didn't put that in there
pimp.gif

This photo is from via ebl4287 of ISS not even ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom