Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 is one of the greates years for shoes ever, perhaps too many releases making us pick and choose our heat, well the people who dont have money like that.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

WHITE SPACE JAMZZZZZ #SWAG 
roll.gif
Wait, are you serious bro???
laugh.gif

Anyways, I hope they have the leather like the OG's did and not the mesh.

But they'll probably add mesh to protect collectors, which is cool, its not that big a deal.
LOL def kidding.  I'm just poking fun at HBs that run up to me when I'm wearing Bred XIs and ask where I got the black & red Space Jams.

If someone said that to me, I would simply walk away.
If you don't know the name of the sneakers.....................
30t6p3b.gif

Wait, are you serious bro???
laugh.gif

Anyways, I hope they have the leather like the OG's did and not the mesh.

But they'll probably add mesh to protect collectors, which is cool, its not that big a deal.
LOL def kidding.  I'm just poking fun at HBs that run up to me when I'm wearing Bred XIs and ask where I got the black & red Space Jams.

If someone said that to me, I would simply walk away.
If you don't know the name of the sneakers.....................
30t6p3b.gif
a few people called my concords spacejams but i say ya n keep it movin cuz everbody not sneaker nerds like us

haha kids need to do there reseach first i was wearing my concords and this kid said where did you get those black and white space jams i was like !#$' ? ;D

To the recent hypebeasts, these are the "ALL WHITE SPACEJAMS SWAGGGGGG", to the MOST recent hypebeasts, these are the "ALL WHITE CONCORDS SWAGGGGGGGG DOEEEEE" 
roll.gif

I mean I don't know how someone can call them those names when the marketing for the sneakers call them by their true names.

Its almost like sarcasm.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

hmm...... 7000 posts 8 years can u divide? 

roll.gif
calm down i didn't go check your profile for years and time of being on the site, let alone do math to see how many posts you make a day.

I guess you were serious.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

haha kids need to do there reseach first i was wearing my concords and this kid said where did you get those black and white space jams i was like !#$' ? ;D

I dont know why they should do research?

You know what shoe they are talking about. Theres no need to be a shoe snob.

Is it true that the XI runs a size 1/2 small? Cause some people say true to size and I'm confused

Originally Posted by yelloo

Is it true that the XI runs a size 1/2 small? Cause some people say true to size and I'm confused

Absolutely not true, depending on your foot.

I got my CDP 12 because I heard they run small.. THEY DON'T. At least not for me. No XI has ran small for me. Not my CDP Bred, my Cool Grey, or my Concords.

For those of you worrying about nick names for your sneakers you do realize that people actually did referred to the Concords as space jams or the patent leather Jordan's back in 1995 /96 right ?

Originally Posted by spizike231

roll.gif
calm down i didn't go check your profile for years and time of being on the site, let alone do math to see how many posts you make a day.

wink.gif
thats a long time cicero most do research on shoes ;D

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

Originally Posted by spizike231

roll.gif

wink.gif
thats a long time cicero most do research on shoes ;D

Legen-
Wait for it......

DARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom