Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I keep checking on my sneakers even though the guy said tracking wont show up until tmmrw lol. Cant wait to have these along the altitudes man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Ok, lemme try again.  THERE HAS TO be a place selling these now in NYC somewhere.  Can anyone hit me up and let me know?  It'd be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.

Word let me know also
nerd.gif

I'm just not feelin the CGXI
ohwell.gif
, I don't know what it is but, maybe it's the fact the color is feeding the hyperbeast
tired.gif
. True sneakerheads know what i'm sayin, and I think everyone who is EVEN considering buying a pair needs to SERIOUSLY question their status as a sneakerhead
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

ohwell.gif
, I don't know what it is but, maybe it's the fact the color is feeding the hyperbeast
tired.gif
. True sneakerheads know what i'm sayin, and I think everyone who is EVEN considering buying a pair needs to SERIOUSLY question their status as a sneakerhead
indifferent.gif
Go back to the rock you crawled under from.
indifferent.gif

Alright here is a little heads up, Mr. Sports in Parkchester, Bronx NY by the 6 Train is selling them early on the low though, and BX Sports on 57th st. Bergenline avenue in NJ but they are a little friendlier so have the cash on hand, both spots are letting them fly for $200-$220. SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME..........

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

^Long Island.

My point was a closed mouth doesn't get fed. While people are behind the computer asking for help someone else is out there going around to different spots or making calls. By the time someone actually answers where they picked them up you could've already gone to a few spots. No one is gunna post the exact spot where they bought them from early and if they do they're idiots.

It's the same thing every hyped release. Dudes sit around refreshing the thread waiting for info and asking a bunch of questions about stores and availability while some "hypebeast" or "reseller" is grabbing all the pairs from stores. Then they cry and complain about not getting a pair.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

You must be blind or broke at the moment, or both!  However, that's your opinion and what suits you.  I don't care what anybody says in regards to quality; whether or not it's as great as the OG CG XI's, if this, if that.  Honestly, these kicks haven't released since 2001.  As long as they're not way off from the originals, I'm copping.  They're fire!  Lastly, what do you get from "status" as a sneakerhead?  Milk and cookies?  

DieselJordans wrote:
Alright here is a little heads up, Mr. Sports in Parkchester, Bronx NY by the 6 Train is selling them early on the low though, and BX Sports on 57th st. Bergenline avenue in NJ but they are a little friendlier so have the cash on hand, both spots are letting them fly for $200-$220. SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME..........

Good looks but I'm not paying that much got caught like that last year paid 250 for my spacejams and got the wrong size damn jerk sold the last 8.5 and 9 right in front of my face had to settle for a 8
mad.gif
 (& taking the soles out didn't help much
mad.gif
) so footlocker for me or at least an established spot

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Why would you make that your 1st post on here of all places? u should hav kept that to yourself. im not gona get on u cuz the others will like they have started to already..

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Long Island.

My point was a closed mouth doesn't get fed. While people are behind the computer asking for help someone else is out there going around to different spots or making calls. By the time someone actually answers where they picked them up you could've already gone to a few spots. No one is gunna post the exact spot where they bought them from early and if they do they're idiots.

It's the same thing every hyped release. Dudes sit around refreshing the thread waiting for info and asking a bunch of questions about stores and availability while some "hypebeast" or "reseller" is grabbing all the pairs from stores. Then they cry and complain about not getting a pair.

I feel you on that and i live in LI to (Roosevelt) but imma get mine just wanted A little help that's all

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
Go back to the rock you crawled under from.
indifferent.gif
If you think that post is bad, u should read what he posted in red/wht 13 thread... dude is
sick.gif

Thats cool it wasn't a direct shot at you just it happens almost every thread. I mean you seen some of the questions asked, how much will they be after tax and will it be a midnight release. Like everyone has the same percent sales tax or every mall opens the same time.

I don't think they'll be that limited folks... not as bad as the spacejams I know for a fact!!! So if your in line at a decent time you'll have nothing to worry about

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Ok, lemme try again.  THERE HAS TO be a place selling these now in NYC somewhere.  Can anyone hit me up and let me know?  It'd be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.

Theres a spot in the bronx that has them for $250.  PM me if you want me to send you the info.

All I'm saying is that this color if food for hyperbeast, if I'm able to get a pair I will just to prove to one of my boys I can, but I do not thinks the hype for the shoe is needed.

All I'm saying is that this color if food for hyperbeast, if I'm able to get a pair I will just to prove to one of my boys I can, but I do not thinks the hype for the shoe is needed.

Bro just stop posting you FAIL miserably EVERY TIME.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
Great first post.  Now logoff and delete your account.

Dude u must be smoking some good $hit, you should already know that any air Jordan XI is a big HYPE, always.

ok
ohwell.gif

ok
ohwell.gif
Bless your little heart for trying though.

Yeah this is a community but no one will post where they picked up their stuff so that they can have them secured for the next hyped release.

ok
ohwell.gif

toldja u was gonna get murdered. go post in the penny hardaway section if there is one.

Back
Top Bottom