Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I cant believe people on NT really believe that the CG were going to be lower than $175 why would any Xl be lower than $175 after the Space jams were sold at that price like ive said before its just common sense to know how its going to be and atleast all of the 11,s materials arent changed like JB did to the black 6,s like they did this year and some so called sneakerheads on NT hve the nerve to justify what JB did with that just cause there so thirsty for black 6 thats why i like the 11,s cause i know the quility is not as great but there not changing the shoe so drastically like JB has done with the black versions of the 12,6,9 recently with this awful material [black ashy i dont know what to call it] they got for cheap from somewhere people will buy anything that JB makes when it comes to a retro and try there hardest to justify it by any means JB could make a retro with a new material mixed with big chief old school notebook paper and cardboard and crayons and yall brain washed sneaker heads would try to say its just the same as the og,s its a very sad day to see people who collect and love shoes get done wrong for so long that they think its a ok with what JB is doing i wanna see what yalls reactions will be when JB rapes everybody pockets for $150 for the white/cement 3 coming out now thats something to be really mad about like i am knowing the midsoles wont survive past 2-3 months of straight wear,i rather pay $175 for a good pair of 11 that will last longer than a pair of 3 that cost $150 that i know by the end of my first month of wearing them will have hairline cracks then totally dissapearing after another two months to follow.

I can not wait for these. Will be getting pairs as usual. Props to anyone who is able to get the OG's but it might be smart to get a pair of these too because any OG will probably be yellowed and chances are very good that the sole will separate form the shoe after a few wears. If looking for an OG pair to wear, a VNDS pair that has been worn on the reg like once a month and kept real nice might be a better choice if you do not want them to fall apart. But again props to anyone who is able to get their hands on the originals, nothing like owning an OG classic.

How can you be surprised at the price?
laugh.gif

The Space Jams sold out at $175 so why wouldn't they keep the price the same?

Technically, there are no OG pairs of Cool Greys because they are a retro+ colorway.

so my guess is that bc they are a grip(175) then they will be in a nice box like the sj? def bout to go ham on the grey polo section....

laugh.gif
JB stay pulling this "2 days before christmas" stunt with 11s. Whats this, the 3rd or fourth year in a row now?

Originally Posted by Trav T

Technically, there are no OG pairs of Cool Greys because they are a retro+ colorway.

Yeah but that is the Original Release of this specific c/w, that's why I referred to it as that

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

laugh.gif
JB stay pulling this "2 days before christmas" stunt with 11s. Whats this, the 3rd or fourth year in a row now?

It's the third. The 2008 Holidays saw the 11/12 CDP release & the 2009 Holidays belonged to the Space Jams.

I plan to get 5 or 6 pair of these, flip a couple, maybe a few depending on what kids pay.

1. Why everyone whine about retail? Crybabies?
2. Why everyone whine about hype? It'll never end.

There are pre-orders for $240 right now... I have learned my lesson with the infrared packs and basically any recent jordan release... DONT PRE ORDER cause all the attempted resellers buy them day of release, post them for outrageous prices, the market eventually floods, and you can find your pair for NEAR retail + shipping.

I did that with the spacejams and I will do that with these... good luck to all the other "older" heads on here who got better things to do like spend time with their family than camp out this holiday season
smile.gif

why are some ppl surprised about the 175 price?

spacejams were the same exact price, and they flew off shelves even with all the complaining.

i'm not taking up for any one but either buy them for the price or simply keep it moving. we are not living in the 2000-2001 era anymore so stop it, it's 2010.

why are some ppl surprised about the 175 price?

spacejams were the same exact price, and they flew off shelves even with all the complaining.

i'm not taking up for any one but either buy them for the price or simply keep it moving. we are not living in the 2000-2001 era anymore so stop it, it's 2010.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

I cant believe people on NT really believe that the CG were going to be lower than $175 why would any Xl be lower than $175 after the Space jams were sold at that price like ive said before its just common sense to know how its going to be
This is why some people thought they might not be $175.

zwx2k0.jpg

JUST PRE ORDERED FOR 205 SHIPPED!!!!!!!

WOOOTY WOOT, looks like im not waiting for nethg!!!

yippie yippp

Nice..now I can look forward to sample pictures of the Cool Greys

Fingers crossed for them to be a copy of the OGs

Back
Top Bottom