Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I just called my Footaction and nobody is there so my NC heads should be cool. This is mos def the craziest thing I've seen for some Jordans EVER..

What part of NC are you in?

I bet his son made him wait on that line old dude must be like, " I gotta get these for my kid, omg i gotta get these?"

The people that are camping for cool greys are the same people that missed out on previous releases cause they didnt camp lol...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Willowbrook has about 40 by FTL and Champs and 20 by FTA - at 3pm for a 6am release. People in line callin with a million questions. People at home callin with a billion. I just wish people put the effort and zeal into charitable causes that they do for a friggin
sneaker.
Are you still at Memorial City?  Where are the folks lined up over there?

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

You know who I always laugh at when I'm in line are the dudes that walk up to the store LATE.. like 5mins before the store opens..

and they see the line...lol..the look on their faces be priceless...got that "I'm Not Getting These" look..
nerd.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

True. I remember last year cats were walking up in mobs around 11:55... We all looked at them and rolled. One dude was going to try his luck at cutting.. We all mugged him, he knew he was defeated and just walked away calmly. lol
         lol... CUTTING in Line??.. what those cats dont know is that when you first camp.. You dont know nobody in that line at all...
         by the time the store opens.. the Alliance is made... so if you try to cut in line.. that whole line like a barbwired fence lol..
         Try to cut in line if you want to LOL..

Anybody know what shoe stores to hit in Bloomington Illinois??? My boy is out there working, and wants to try and grab a pair or 2

Man...I'm in the middle east...getting up at 6 in the morning my time to try and cop online...if not, I'll just have to cop from website and pay extra...This and the concords next year and I'm out the game...

so these were supposed to release in the same quantities as the jams right? did some research and called a couple stores in my area and it seems like almost EVERY sneaker spot in the mall is gettin these.

i know for sure the jams release was nothing like these in terms of availability....

resellers shouldnt even waste their time....... right?

Originally Posted by chris steez

anybody in North Jersey know what it's looking like so far??
200 pairs at Newport Mall...cant remember what time the release is however

^ those arent a bad look in my book. i would be just as happy if they released like that quite honestly

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

THe game must be a revolving door.

word...i've come out of retirement more the brett favre...Space Jams, True Blues...but this is it...I'm out of closet space anyways...lol

Why are people asking what stores in their area are getting CGXIs??
anybody asking what stores getting them.. the answer is...

EVERY SNEAKER STORE YOU CAN THINK OF

man, yall are so lame for calling finish line, yall knew it went thru, now the link is gone

this isn't the first release that the mobile orders went thru, cats straight selfish

You know who I always laugh at when I'm in line are the dudes that walk up to the store LATE.. like 5mins before the store opens..

and they see the line...lol..the look on their faces be priceless...got that "I'm Not Getting These" look..
nerd.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

True. I remember last year cats were walking up in mobs around 11:55... We all looked at them and rolled. One dude was going to try his luck at cutting.. We all mugged him, he knew he was defeated and just walked away calmly. lol
         lol... CUTTING in Line??.. what those cats dont know is that when you first camp.. You dont know nobody in that line at all...
         by the time the store opens.. the Alliance is made... so if you try to cut in line.. that whole line like a barbwired fence lol..
         Try to cut in line if you want to LOL..

LOL I know man, that is the only cool thing about lining up for kicks.. Talking to people with the same passion as me.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Anybody know what shoe stores to hit in Bloomington Illinois??? My boy is out there working, and wants to try and grab a pair or 2
Finish Line will have a few pairs but thats it.  Foot Locker did not get them.  Bloomington has like no pairs man.  better off driving to Champaign or Springfield.

Back
Top Bottom