Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

For people that ordered through the mobile FNL site, thought I'd give you some hope. I've placed the last two releases (Altitude & White/Red 13's) using this trick and got both orders. Now I know these weren't as "big" releases as this and it wasn't posted by major shoe websites and all over twitter like it was this time but there's still hope those orders.

Originally Posted by JRIV174

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

where'd you get those socks?

i was able to get a pair from footlocker
But.....why? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

i talked to finishline about the mobile release earlier and she said it was PROCESSED. just waiting 3-5 days for them to ship it out. BUSINESS DAYS.

hope your right and all we have to do now is wait for our items to ship out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Any coupon codes that will work on swoosh.com for these?
I heard nike employees can get the discount tomorrow - and 2 pair per employee. 

justdoit will get you free shipping 2-8 days. coolgrey will get you next day. swoosh is already discounted. employees get 40% off tonight at the midnight release if you got the wristband at 8am yesterday morning (ntla)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by JRIV174

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

where'd you get those socks?

i was able to get a pair from footlocker
But.....why? 
indifferent.gif

i thought it was a cool concept. i only actually wear them around the house not with my cool grey xi. also got them for free.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

the fnl moblie site is down anyone else having this problem

It's been down for a while after the "news" about the order early trick hit the internets.

This thread is moving like a chat room. Every refresh there's at least 2 new replies. lol

anyone have the nike.com link? or at least the style number so i can put it in? thanks in advance. much appreciated.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

the fnl moblie site is down anyone else having this problem

It's been down for a while after the "news" about the order early trick hit the internets.
Wow i guess thats an early sign of all the websites crashing like last years Space Jams
frown.gif

They had a 12.5 this morning 8AM PST when the news broke out.
You have to call to confirm your order. They put notes to show that you can called and they'll process your order.

Waiting on SWOOSH and next year for my 175 order from the UK. LOL

Back
Top Bottom