Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

how are yall getting through to NDC on the phone? when i got through they said they were closed.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Should I just let it load, he keeps on refreshing and it kicks him back to step 1.  He's stuck on step 2.

i just let it load and it eventually let me place my order

well it seems history is repeating itself in terms of sales.

no matter how many of a Jordan XI they make, itll never be enough. good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs.

If you're on NDC... DO NOT give up.  Just got my pair.... kept getting pipeline error and calculating tax error... I didn't click refresh-- simply hit continue to next step when I got error messages.

Copped? Patiently waiting comfirmation email..
nerd.gif

Oh my god...

BeastBay... for the first time ever... on a major release... came through for me.

Pigs must be flying
laugh.gif

Still gotta wake up early tomorrow to grab a pair for my niece though.

I dont know whats going on with mine. I got through twice right before midnight. It said order completed and had an order number, but I have still yet to get a conformation email
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Eastbay has a bunch of these like 400+ each size is what the rep told me. Goodluck to all, cant imagine camping in cold weather for days fools.
That dont sound to promising man

Originally Posted by judeezy36

If you're on NDC... DO NOT give up.  Just got my pair.... kept getting pipeline error and calculating tax error... I didn't click refresh-- simply hit continue to next step when I got error messages.

i swear dudes be clicking that continue continuously

so it aint going through
roll.gif

these shoes aint even that serious

Oh my god...

BeastBay... for the first time ever... on a major release... came through for me.

Pigs must be flying
laugh.gif

must....have......sleep.  Work is gonna f'n blow tomorrow.
So damn close on NDC, yet so far away.  

Oh my god...

Pigs must be flying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom