Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

My boys order just went through.......

smokin.gif

Keep trying, it took him awhile but he got it.

Do all NDC orders Have an o###### ? Please let me know I got the email, but i heard they cancel as well?

The spinning wheel on NDC is a tease due the color scheme it is in. Guess I've just been staring at it too long.

finally got to step 2 with hte payment but then it all froze.  $%%% it, I give up for tonight.  Hopefully there are big sizes left in the AM or there's a restock.  Good luck yall.

FINALLY got through on NDC after striking out on Eastbay.  Just waited it out throught the whole "pipeline error" and "tax code error" or whatever crap that was.  Anyway, just got my email confirmation.  Hopefully they come through.  Just be patient everyone, good luck.

There needs to be a better way to purchase Jordan's. I remember back when i got my 8's playoff edition finishline was doing pre orders. Why don't they let some of the Footlocker gold members or loyal customers from eastbay etc purchase these ahead of time?

30t6p3b.gif
I shouldnt even be sitting here still up right now lol I got my order through right before midnight, before the server crash, etc.. but still have NO CONFORMATION EMAIL!
frown.gif

Been trying for 2 hrs now....shoes are in NDC cart, keep getting misc errors when trying to checkout....I'm just getting to old for this hassle. Good luck everybody

Back
Top Bottom