Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Copped Me A Pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good Luck To All!!!!
happy.gif

Concord mall in Delaware was one of the most unorganized releases I've ever been to. Got there 6 hours early, was the 2nd person. Watched employees show up 15 minutes before and walk out with their pairs, only for them to tell us that they didn't get any 13s and only two size 12s. Nobody knew which entrance to wait at, and when the line we formed entered the mall there were already people in front of the store. Awful.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

im on the phone on hold with NDC now, hopefully they are able to give me the free overnight shipping, i tried using the promotional code last night but it wasnt working.

let me know if they do, on the way to the office, so i was going to call them in a few mins and try to get the same thing done.
lady on the phone said once order is submitted they cant edit it, she is talkin with a supervisor to see wat she can do.
i told her it even says nikestore twitter page we can call call in and change our shipping methods.
i'll keep u updated

was able to cop x2 with ease..good luck to everyone still hunting and enjoy the kicks for those who have them.

Pretty easy at my local mall!

I show up at 5:15 and I am about 30th in line. TONS OF RESELLERS!
mad.gif

Store has 54 pairs not including kids/baby sizes

I got my size 12!

But from talking to others in the line other locations are going crazy! fights,cops,and a bunch of other stuff!

Glad I was able to get mine, good luck everyone I hope you get yours!

Originally Posted by Josh311

Use code GJ10OFF for 10% off your order
i guess people STILL havent learned.... jimmy jazz applies the discount at checkout and you see the discounted price, but they charge you FULL PRICE on your CC/debit/paypal....then they wait a couple days,call you,offer you free shipping or they cancel your order and then dont refund you for about another week.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I think got through and received the email from paypal but I'm still on the NDC "place order" screen...it says failure the authorization has already been captured
nerd.gif

Just got of the phone with NDC they said my paypal session timed out so no order was placed
eyes.gif
but they still took the money. gotta wait 3-5 days to get my money back.

Y'all are acting like Bow Wow in 'Like Mike'

Think just because you buy some shoes it gives you style.

Sleeping in tents for 16 hours for a non-limited shoe...

laugh.gif

Been up since 12 waiting in line
tired.gif
 my 1st time camping & there sold out i went everywhere
frown.gif
 I WILL NEVER & I MEAN NEVER CAMP FOR A PAIR OF SHOES AGAIN

Not gonna lie, putting these on today brought back some good f'in memories of the first time I ever laced up a pair of 11's back in '95. I'm going to have to change the order of my current closet fav 11's...

BRED 11's
Cool Grey 11's
Silver Anniversary 11's
Space Jam's... : Love the Space Jams, and if it wasn't for that ridiculously "vulnerable" clear sole, i'd put it in front of the Silver Anniversary 11.

Overall, beautiful quality; fits absolutely true to size; looks great; feels great... worth $188.43 (tax after retail).

I got lucky on this one...got off of work at 7 went to the mall and went straight to footaction got both of my boys a pair...wasn't expecting to get mines since footaction had already sold out of men's sizes at 6am...so I decided to stroll the mall and see if everybody else sold out as well...went into finishline and didn't see them on display so I'm thinking there all gone...went to the counter to ask how did they sell and dude said they had three pairs left...two 10's and one 10.5...came out a ten in the bag...I wanted a 9.5 which is my true size since people were saying they run tts...but I'm good with what I got

I got some bs for you guys.... Our mall, 2 store got it, 36 pairs total. 150+ standing out there. Didn't try the mall, but someone who came to where I went told me that. We got a store called eblens. They have 8-12 size run. The manager swoops all the 13s, so most good J releases always are 8-12. So I was like fine, I'll get the 12. I call, lady tells me there are 2 12s. So Im like well Ill get both. I knew how it was going to be. I gave my boy a bottle of vodka and a pack of newport 100s to stand outside at the store while I worked 3rd shift. I got out at 5 and I was first in line. People came around 5:15-5:45. Mission accomplished. Take a look at their door sign and you'll see why good Jordan releases are BS after employees pick through.

photo12230508.jpg

had my pair on lock (very happy)

just showed up 23 mins before midnight

at baltimore city midnight release and picked up my coooooolgreys

it felt good not having to stress over these .................................peace23

Got my order through for an 11.5 on NDC last night without a problem...This morning I wake up and my wife slings a Footlocker bag at me with a size 11 inside...She went last night and copped from a friend without telling my anything about it...

I was at NDC page at 9:00 PST and saw nothing, luckilly I saw the link on the Nikestore Twitter page right around the same time, got in without problem from there, added my 11.5, went to check out and changed my shipping to overnight and then it automatically added the "COOLGREY" code to my order...Got my confirmation email imediately...

Sizing is nothing like the Spacejam's from last year...I ordered the 11.5 online because I was assuming they would be a half size smaller like the SJ's...When I tried the 11 on they fit perfect...But i'll use the 11.5 for Basketball since I usually tape the hell out of my feet and ankles...

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

im on the phone on hold with NDC now, hopefully they are able to give me the free overnight shipping, i tried using the promotional code last night but it wasnt working.

let me know if they do, on the way to the office, so i was going to call them in a few mins and try to get the same thing done.
lady on the phone said once order is submitted they cant edit it, she is talkin with a supervisor to see wat she can do.
i told her it even says nikestore twitter page we can call call in and change our shipping methods.
i'll keep u updated

wow
tired.gif
she wasn't able to edit my order. she did give me a free overnight promo for my next purchase though. im going to try and call back to see if any1 else can edit my shipping.

I was frustrated after trying till 4am to buy them online.. I finally gave up.. Went to my local footlocker and was 5th on line at 530 am... I was able to grab 3 pairs 2 for me and 1 to give as an xmas gift - I really needed a size 9 but the employees obviously had first dibs.. But I won't complain with the 9.5's.. Anyway.. I've been up for 24 hours and had to be to work at 8:30..

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

copped mine at northstar in San Antonio last pair 9.5 at footlocker.. got a little hectic...
Good job on getting yours.
San Antonio is a joke when it comes to release days.. But alot of the General Managers are "corrupt". They let people chill in the store...all the while claiming they dont have any more sizes left...then when the crowd clears..those same people walk out with bags...

Nick seems to be one of the few nice guys out there..

Back
Top Bottom