Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ehh

Will haunt me in my dreams...
03_TURKMEN%20PIPELINE.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i
laugh.gif
now that it's all said and done....but last night i was
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
@ that "pipeline" $#!t

I went to da mall at 9am and there was this dude who walked in before me and he took the last 9.5, but I wasn't there to cop for me I went to cop a pair for my niece she's gonna be looking fresh. That dude who cop the last 9.5 told me he'll sell me the pair for 225 I was like no thanks already have my pairs. The space jams release was more crazier than these.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

How bout hanon shop will not ship to the states now, at least i got my pair on ndc early this morning
I had no problem...just put in an order and having them shipped to Virginia...put your state as the county and it will bring up the shipping costs...

I cant even do that, it brings up the places in the UK, i can believe this is happening to me

did the same to me...scroll all the way to the bottom...it's start off with United States-(your state)

its because i bought multiple pairs. if you just bought one pair the shipping would make them a lot more expensive per pair.  

makes sense, I woulda ordered more but I already paid 225 shipped for a guaranteed pair plus I got the unchinas and a bunch of clothes recently oh well glad I should be getting 2 pairs

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Just received mines from wellgosh, it looks sweet. I ordered it on last Friday.

Just received mines?  Better be careful man.  Your house/apartment might blow up.

Just to re-iterate what people have been saying about the upgrade to Overnight shipping, I just spoke with a Nike rep and this is what he said:

"There was an error with the promo COOLGREY with the Jordan 11 launch, and we're expediting all orders directly from the factory, regardless of whether the code had been entered. You will receive your order tomorrow at the latest."

got to my mall at 330am this morning...about 40 ppl ahead of me already...footlocker only got TEN pairs, while footaction got around 40. Opened at 5, but cops were crazy and only allowed 1 person in the mall at time. Finally when i got up there, dude from footaction comes out and says he only got 3 pairs left! All were sz 9. I was relieved i was still able to cop a pair, although i didnt get the sz 12 i wanted, still felt good to walk out with a fresh pair of CG's. I pre-ordered from hannon the other day and also got my order in on finishline mobile (crossing fingers), so will see how it goes.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Just to re-iterate what people have been saying about the upgrade to Overnight shipping, I just spoke with a Nike rep and this is what he said:

"There was an error with the promo COOLGREY with the Jordan 11 launch, and we're expediting all orders directly from the factory, regardless of whether the code had been entered. You will receive your order tomorrow at the latest."

Yeah, that's what happened with the SJ's last year too.  Even if you selected ground you got free overnight, regardless codes, etc.  Great little bonus.  I remember I was shocked as hell when the box was dropped off at my house on Christmas Eve last year.  
smokin.gif

Just grabbed a pair from Hanon. I got the invoice right away, and money is out of my paypal, but no confirmation email... anyone else?

Woke up 7am, kinda bummed all FL and FA gone. pass a WSS on the way to work, got off knocked on glass, dude said "cool the first customer"
got my 10.5 made it to work on time
smile.gif

HELL YEAH!!!! MARRY MUTHAF$%KING XMAS

OGNT
OGMOSES

Shout out to all the people who said they were gonna pass on these and bashed these so bad because they're not like the OG '01's, But ended up being one of the people in lines to buy a pair. I'm on ya'll heads about that, you POSERS!
laugh.gif
You know who you are?

- props to all that got their pairs. the cool greys never appealed to me though. im just happy these released the way they did because it helped me to get my hands on the wht/red XIII's.

Yo, I'll say this...used to collect big time (about 30-35 pairs in)...retired with the XXIIIs and only pull a Brett Favre for holy grails

Been deployed 3 years in a row during this time...over paid like crazy for the countdown pack in '08 (pick your shoes I think)....paid extra for the space jams in '09 (shout out vmvinc.com) but at least they shipped to me in October and I was rocking way before anyone else.

Deployed now and swore I would not overpay this year...just make an easy pickup...never again.

I would gladly overpay retail to not have to deal with this craziness...and I'm only shopping online. No way I was sending wifey to hunt for these.

I'm out..see ya'll during the concord release this time next year.

Back
Top Bottom