Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by JAYS

Concord will more and likely to release next winter.... because every year during christmass time JB releases some kind of 11, first it was the bred and then the space jam then now the Cool greys, dont you guys see the order jb is release every years, so i believe jb might pull out concord or columbias.... one more thing is last year was the 12 that was release mutiple colors, and this year Jb is release mutiple colors of the 13......... idk just an ideas

alien.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just waiting for Marqueesole to get these in so I can see actual pics.

Originally Posted by JAYS

Concord will more and likely to release next winter.... because every year during christmass time JB releases some kind of 11, first it was the bred and then the space jam then now the Cool greys, dont you guys see the order jb is release every years, so i believe jb might pull out concord or columbias.... one more thing is last year was the 12 that was release mutiple colors, and this year Jb is release mutiple colors of the 13......... idk just an ideas

Pics will be up before the weekend I can put money on it.. just saying ... air randy is receiving his cool grays this weekend.. so marqueesole will prob get them before.. as he always does

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Pics will be up before the weekend I can put money on it.. just saying ... air randy is receiving his cool grays this weekend.. so marqueesole will prob get them before.. as he always does

patiently waiting..
nerd.gif

im really tempted to buy a pair of OGs now rather than wait for the pics to come out and have everyone disappointed in the 2010s then everbody flock to the OGs and drive the price up..

2mzm38.gif

Hopefully I can use employee discount on these, I heard I can use it on one pair release date then the second pair I have to pay retail for....whatever still gonna cop regardless if I get to use the discount or not, CG XI's are one of my most favorite Jordans
smile.gif

Hopefully I can use employee discount on these, I heard I can use it on one pair release date then the second pair I have to pay retail for....whatever still gonna cop regardless if I get to use the discount or not, CG XI's are one of my most favorite Jordans
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2mzm38.gif

best gif ever!!!!

Originally Posted by luxurious24

these are mines as soon as they go up for pre order

Yep.

That's the only way I'll end up getting these. Can't rely on the regular sites like Eastbay and Finishline for this release.

Hopefully the prices aren't OD. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom